SaltCritters.com

Ninja's Red Sea Reefer 350 - still here!

ninjamyst

Hopefully the nem will show up for you, could be underneath another or found a crevice somewhere. I had one that kept hiding under the sand because a snail or hermit would walk by.

• Like 1

High probability of spending lots of money this weekend. LFS just posted an update with clams, leopard wrasse, wellso, and more. All the stuff I want!

I have no idea...hahah. Got some used sand from a local in a big styofoam box. I am guessing around 40lbs or so. It's actually even thinner now cuz I keep sucking up sand when I vacuum during a water change with an oversized siphon. I am not a fan of deep sand bed. I keep just a thin layer for aesthetic reason.

Did you pick up yours yet???

I like where your head is at! Leopards and wellso...win win. I love my wellso...def my favorite piece.
  • Like 1

I like where your head is at! Leopards and wellso...win win. I love my wellso...def my favorite piece.

I can't decide about the blue star leopard wrasse. Last time i had a adorned wrasse, it constantly split sand all over my blastos. I am assuming the leopard will do the same??

I can't decide about the blue star leopard wrasse. Last time i had a adorned wrasse, it constantly split sand all over my blastos. I am assuming the leopard will do the same??

That I have no idea about as I have never owned one. I would suggest asking Chris(cnseekatz), I think you follow his thread.

• Like 1

My royal gramma spits sand over everything and everybody, he doesn't discriminate. :lol:

• Like 3

I had a blue star for a while and it did not spit at all. Nice fish !

• Like 1

Sooo LFS has:

• banded pipefish
  • flame angel
  • foxface
  • blue star leopard
  • flasher wrasse

Hopefully I come back with one of those...or two...or three. Pipefish is 99% out since my tank is not established enough for it and too many aggressive fish. Such a pity.

My royal gramma spits sand over everything and everybody, he doesn't discriminate. :lol:

never knew royal grammas do that. i thought only wrasse are a-holes like that.

I had a blue star for a while and it did not spit at all. Nice fish !

nice!

• Like 4

Sooo LFS has:

• banded pipefish
  • flame angel
  • foxface
  • blue star leopard
  • flasher wrasse

Hopefully I come back with one of those...or two...or three. Pipefish is 99% out since my tank is not established enough for it and too many aggressive fish. Such a pity.

never knew royal grammas do that. i thought only wrasse are a-holes like that.

nice!

Aqua Pros? That looks like part of their stock list for this week.

• Like 1

Aqua Pros? That looks like part of their stock list for this week.

heh, yup! Planning to get out there this weekend.

Ninja this looks great!!!!!! Did you take the other tanks down?

Nope, all 3 are running! but the Spec V will go down soon. Toooo many tanks.

I vote for the Foxface and Flame angel :D

Flame is always my fav but if it nips at my corals, I will be pissed...

• Like 2

Nice! My new boss and I were talking yesterday and she told me that she wants me to put a pico on my desktop here at work... :happydance: We'll see if it happens. I still have a ton of stuff left over from my other tanks that wont net much money in selling, and definitely could be used for a small pico.

• Like 3

I hear you on getting an angel, I really wanted a flame (also one of my favorite fish) for my 25 but couldn't find any small ones in the area. I currently have a small Coral Beauty and he has been a very well mannered fish. Doesn't pick at anything and minds his own business.

• Like 1

heh, yup! Planning to get out there this weekend.

Nope, all 3 are running! but the Spec V will go down soon. Toooo many tanks.

Flame is always my fav but if it nips at my corals, I will be pissed...

Fairy wrasse! Blue tang! Leopard wrasse! ?

• Like 1

Nice! My new boss and I were talking yesterday and she told me that she wants me to put a pico on my desktop here at work... :happydance: We'll see if it happens. I still have a ton of stuff left over from my other tanks that wont net much money in selling, and definitely could be used for a small pico.

That would be awesome! Glad to see you are back. Remember Gena's 3g pico? That would be a pretty cool desktop tank.

I hear you on getting an angel, I really wanted a flame (also one of my favorite fish) for my 25 but couldn't find any small ones in the area. I currently have a small Coral Beauty and he has been a very well mannered fish. Doesn't pick at anything and minds his own business.

Ehhhhhh that flame is gonna nip.... I've tried 5 over the last few years

You two are making this even harder now. Flame angel or no flame angel...hmmm...I dont want to wake up to half my blasto colony missing or acans missng...

Fairy wrasse! Blue tang! Leopard wrasse!

you didn't help at all...haha.

Flasher Wrasse! They're so gorgeous. Might need some ladies - a harem. :)

Tempting. Why haven't you got one yet =P.

• Like 1

Omg ninja where did you get those nems?! And do they ship to Canada!?! ;p

Love the pic of your clown and flower pot.

Mine clown host my zoa and not the bta beside it lol....

• Like 1

Yeah the jbj 3g nano is really nice and there are lots of good builds on them

good luck with it!

Omg ninja where did you get those nems?! And do they ship to Canada!?! ;p

Love the pic of your clown and flower pot.

Mine clown host my zoa and not the bta beside it lol....

From VIPReef.com! They all moved...to the sand. One is still missing. blah

tank is looking great. its filling up nicely.

Thanks! It will fill up even more after tomorrow...haha

I have a 6 line -he's cute, and fat, doesn't bully anybody but I can't really try another wrasse while I have him.

6 lines are nice. I had one in my nano for a while, very active and colorful.

• Like 2

If I could kill my 6line I would. He's an asshole. Fat slob who eats everything and picks on every new fish I get. Barely lets the yasha&pistol come out to eat. But I've had him for 4.5years so the wife would stab me if I killed him haha

• Like 2