Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

TeenyReef's 10g Fusion - ATO Disaster

teenyreef

that starfish should be just fine. ive had a ton of them and they never caused an issue.

That's good news! It looks kind of like an asterina but a little bigger, with a more blueish color.

i do love clowns but not enough to get one for

my little tank. the regular sized ones are too big

for mine anyway. love the fotos, john!

Thanks, Cindy! I do love my clowns in spite of the havoc they wreak on the palys :)

Wow, I just realized that as of November 12, this tank is one year old! I have really learned a lot, but there's still a lot to work on! Here's the happy first birthday FTS:

23008158052_d1e5279471_b.jpgIM10 FTS 2015-11-14 by TeenyReef, on Flickr

• Like 20
Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That's good news! It looks kind of like an asterina but a little bigger, with a more blueish color.Thanks, Cindy! I do love my clowns in spite of the havoc they wreak on the palys :) Wow, I just realized that as of November 12, this tank is one year old! I have really learned a lot, but there's still a lot to work on! Here's the happy first birthday FTS: 23008158052_d1e5279471_b.jpgIM10 FTS 2015-11-14 by TeenyReef, on Flickr

Looks amazing!

• Like 2

That's good news! It looks kind of like an asterina but a little bigger, with a more blueish color.

Thanks, Cindy! I do love my clowns in spite of the havoc they wreak on the palys :)

Wow, I just realized that as of November 12, this tank is one year old! I have really learned a lot, but there's still a lot to work on! Here's the happy first birthday FTS:

Happy Birthday Teeny! still looking great!

• Like 1

those green caps! dibs when you frag them!! =)

Inorite? I love the color on these. I actually have a few frags but I made the mistake of putting them in my frag tank, where they turned into some kind of mustard brown color and started growing algae. I need to move them back out of the frag tank get them colored back up so that I can share!

HAppy Birthday to the tank!

Thanks, Kat!

Happy Birthday tank! Looks amazing as always. You're little star looks just like the one I found, he does a good job eating algae in my tank.

Thanks! I've seen him out and about a couple times now. He's really cute :)

• Like 2

Happy Birthday Teeny! still looking great!

Thanks! That new Nanobox looks awesome on your tank :)

Amazing! That green cap is so neon!

Yeah, that green cap just tops it off perfectly.

Happy birthday... that green cap is amazing!

Thanks, everyone! I think we can all agree the green cap has colored up nicely :D

woohoo 1 year!! i love your clowns too. snowflakes my fav.

Thanks, Ninja! My family was bitterly disappointed after I got the 4g tank and had to explain it was too small for clowns. This tank always looks so happy with the two clowns swimming around all the time :wub:

• Like 4

Congrats! You are in inspiration, good sir. I have been binging on this forum for some time now, and I have finally decided to jump in. My daughter and I are going to build our 10g fusion (she only two, but what she lacks in skill and dexterity, she makes up for in spirit and pure awesomeness). Tank just came in the mail and now I'm collecting the materials for setting up. I hope to do a build thread.

• Like 2

what a beautiful reef. job well done

Thanks, JR!

Congrats on the one yr looking great

Thank you! Looking forward to that new build thread :P

Congrats! You are in inspiration, good sir. I have been binging on this forum for some time now, and I have finally decided to jump in. My daughter and I are going to build our 10g fusion (she only two, but what she lacks in skill and dexterity, she makes up for in spirit and pure awesomeness). Tank just came in the mail and now I'm collecting the materials for setting up. I hope to do a build thread.

Wow, that's awesome! My oldest daughter has been going to the fish store to pick out fish with me since she was really little. Now she's in college and keeps a betta fish in her dorm room :wub:

Let me know when you start your build thread so I can follow along!

• Like 1

There's been lots of interesting discussion in the IM10 thread about the right water levels in the back chambers, and how to best set up the InTank media basket. I posted a pic of my back chambers (I know, kinda personal) there. Sorry for the mess, I wasn't expecting company :lol:

22510733563_a0e0901dec_b.jpgIM10 Back Chambers by TeenyReef, on Flickr

• Like 3
reefernanoman

Happy birthday! Looks great as always.

• Like 2

Great job teeny and congrats on 1 year anniversary! The tank looks wonderful, so healthy and colorful.

Thanks, Dawn! I've been trying to follow your sump saga but am only half caught up :rolleyes: I need to check in and see how Adam and Eve are doing.

Happy birthday! Looks great as always.

Thanks! It's funny how when I look at the tank up close all I see are the parts that aren't doing well, but when you back up a few steps it looks much better :D

• Like 1

I noticed that one of the hermit crabs somehow fell between a rock and the glass. He was stuck because he couldn't get any traction on the glass. Maybe I'm just mean but I thought he looked pretty funny :lol:

22512761893_9242953871_b.jpgBlue Hermit by TeenyReef, on Flickr

PS: he did get unstuck eventually :)

• Like 6