Coral Vue Hydros

SouthReef -- Bye bye Red Planet!

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron

usually, thats what the clowns liked, and the yasha ate it too... then i was only having the 1 clown... until now... the midas loves it, but the wrasse will need meaty sustenance.... LOL he did eat plenty of the cubes i fed him... so thats a relief!

My concern with him is however that he is swimming around, active, and apparently happy.... he does not seem interested in the pellets... where the midas is eating as much as he can....

Think its time to go to the LFS and find some meaty mysis or something?

Check that, he just devoured a ton of food from this frozen cube mix i just found in my freezer!

My Lubbock's wrasse wouldn't touch pellets either, gorged on brine though. They are gorgeous fish, mine just had an unhealthy obsession with bullying my clowns.

SouthFlorida_Tron

So far, he seems to be very docile, timid, and tank friendly... been seen making friends with the Midas, and even has the clown swimming in the open away from the Anemone.... Which is not usual for my tank!

SouthFlorida_Tron

Get some spirulina loaded brine for the wrasse. It will eat pellets once it figures out they are tasty.

Ya, at the moment I'm using a prawn, rotifer, mysis, krill, and multi algae cube but its also for omnivores... he still enjoys it. once they run out, ill grab a more meatatarian diet type of cube lol

• Like 2
SouthFlorida_Tron

So, surprisingly, the Midas has been the most shy of the bunch and only comes out for a swim to gather his mouthfuls of pellets then retreats to his cave... very shy and timid individual, unlike the previous from 2 years ago...

Looks awesome! Love the Midas, they add such a cool dash of color to the tank. Oh yea and when I come down to FL to visit the inlaws this summer I plan on dropping in for one of those cigars bro!

• Like 1
SouthFlorida_Tron

Beautiful!!!!

Thank you Zeke, its getting there!

That just looks like the start of something really freakin sweet.

As soon as everything fully recovers, and I get the growth rate back to normal!!!!

It's on it's way back to glorious Tron. I knew you could do it. :)

It took some extra attention and love, but its coming around!

Looks awesome! Love the Midas, they add such a cool dash of color to the tank. Oh yea and when I come down to FL to visit the inlaws this summer I plan on dropping in for one of those cigars bro!

So happy I got another one, and the wrasse is actually more of an adventurer than he is... both are great additions... too bad the Yasha didn't make it...

Ill see you soon then!

• Like 2
SouthFlorida_Tron

So ya, I got the wrasse some yummy mysis cubes which all the fish LOVED and even the Mandarin ate it at the store so I bought him too... The other food I bought is an h20 50/50:

H2O Life Aquarium Foods H2O Life Aquarium Foods Taking Aquarium Nutrition to the Next LevelCombination of Brine Shrimp and Bloodworms together in the same cube, plus a generous dose of delicate Mysis shrimp!

Thoughts on this one for wrasse and other fish?

• Like 1