Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

SouthReef -- Bye bye Red Planet!

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron

Nothing short of amazing,Tron !!!! Are you starting over with all new livestock for this tank,or transferring old stuff over ?

Thanks Reefkid, transfer over. But new Fish additions coming! I'm hoping the larger volume will allow for more growth of the small Pink Milli and Red Planet that were very restricted in my 23 gallon.

What are you using for Zeo reactor? Where is it?

No stones. Just 2 of the Basic 4, and additives. have had great results using this method over the past 4-5 months!

Now that looks good! One thing I can't stand right now is that!

Its one of the coolest features along with the curved, beveled edges... it hides everything perfectly!

BattleAthletics

Finally chilled at the cigar lounge tonight and watched my Blackhawks and bulls... Been too long since I had a good cigar

Ok spill the beans, what make of cigar was it.

Coming Tuesday to join my Clownfish & Pistol Shrimp:

SW - Yasha White Ray Shrimp Goby (Indonesia)

SW - Midas Blenny (Maldives) - Medium

SW - Multicolor Lubbock's Fairy Wrasse

SW - Halloween Hermit Crab

Nice list!

SouthFlorida_Tron

Which 2 of the basic 4 are you using?

My mistake, only ZeoBak at the moment from the basic 4.

Someone is happy with the new home... at the moment the only fish with space to swim and he's happy where he is!

• Like 7
SouthFlorida_Tron

I love Macanudo's... so consistent, smooth, delish... If I'm feeling more robust, I'll reach for a Cohiba... A little more umph after a nice steak and glass of wine...

• Like 1
BattleAthletics

I love Macanudo's... so consistent, smooth, delish... If I'm feeling more robust, I'll reach for a Cohiba... A little more umph after a nice steak and glass of wine...

Ive tried that as well, smooth flavor too. I prefer the Carlos Toranos for some reason, maybe because it was one of the first ive tried. You get a like for that cohiba post lol.

• Like 1

Oh okay. Yeah,this tank should have ample room for everything to grow out and make for a down right awesome DT !!

So,you say you haven't used zeo stones in conjunction with the zeovit supplements,have you still been able to see good growth and color and whatnot ? Have you also been able to keep the nitrates,rites and phos down as well ? I have the nano power package and bio-mate for my new setup and really don't feel like forking out the money to get the reactor and stones... Lol.

I just want my tank wet already...

SouthFlorida_Tron

Oh okay. Yeah,this tank should have ample room for everything to grow out and make for a down right awesome DT !!

So,you say you haven't used zeo stones in conjunction with the zeovit supplements,have you still been able to see good growth and color and whatnot ? Have you also been able to keep the nitrates,rites and phos down as well ? I have the nano power package and bio-mate for my new setup and really don't feel like forking out the money to get the reactor and stones... Lol.

I just want my tank wet already...

I also started off with just the nano pack, then added AAHC, then coral booster, biomate, zeobak, and coral snow. I use in conjunction with skimmer, kz carbon, and a fuge. I never found issues with algae. It haha worked extremely well for me!

Awesome tank, Tron! That bent glass is super nice.

Thanks bubba. That's one of the coolest features.

So wait is this the unofficial cigar aficionados thread because I am in. My go to is always arturo fuente rothschilds but I switch it up in the winter in favor of pipe tobacco peterson university flake is whats in my tin currently.

Awesome tank man. Idk how I missed this but it's HUGE compared to the other. And as always will look great once filled.

Let me know if you need any sps etc I am starting to frag and ship hose and Zoas. I have to figure out he acans and etc before I cut them.

Awesome stock list as well. I thought I lost the yasha a few weeks ago he was swimming erratically and leaning on the back of the tank. But no he scared the $(&@ out of me when I was feeding just popped out and hit the feeding tube. Those yasha gobies are a pita.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Awesome tank man. Idk how I missed this but it's HUGE compared to the other. And as always will look great once filled.

Let me know if you need any sps etc I am starting to frag and ship hose and Zoas. I have to figure out he acans and etc before I cut them.

Awesome stock list as well. I thought I lost the yasha a few weeks ago he was swimming erratically and leaning on the back of the tank. But no he scared the $(&@ out of me when I was feeding just popped out and hit the feeding tube. Those yasha gobies are a pita.

Cool, I'm actually still loaded on coral stock... I'm hoping my two sps frags will fill in soon and bring more color, and I still have like 5 zoas on the rack I need to mount! LOL

I never found the pistol shrimp in my transfer, can they find caves in rocks and be inside when I move it? I'm not quite sure I've heard it either.... if I decide to order another one with the Yasha order, will two be ok or do 2 pistols fight?

• Like 1
lilmatty5dimes

Lol I had 2, la flor digger and a tabac java

i love the tabak cigars. my favorite was the especial robusto dulce and liked the markers mark.

loved your smaller tank it was awesome. congrats on the upgrade can't wait to see what you do with this one.

• Like 1