Pod Your Reef

SouthReef -- Bye bye Red Planet!

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron

Finally chilled at the cigar lounge tonight and watched my Blackhawks and bulls... Been too long since I had a good cigar

Nice! I friend from work says his grandmother got him a box from cuba on her last trip so he has 2 for me! yay!!!!

Nice tank and build. Im excited CAD makes amazing stuff. Are you going to be running Zeolite Stones?

Thanks, its a sexy sexy tank. No stones...

Keep that ATI clean. You'll get good enough color without the led strips :3

The color is great, but was going to add one blue strip to help pop those zoas more.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Yay, finally LiveAquaria has all of my livestock choices available... Looks like Ill be ordering come Friday so it will ship Monday!

• Like 2

On the heater topic, I also have a 34 gallon tank (well 37G with sump) and just upgraded my 100W Neotherm to a 200W. They are definitely great heaters, super durable and accurate, but worth bumping up one size.

I keep my house at around 66, and was just barely able to keep the tank at 78. Also, for every one degree my house temperature dropped below that, the tank soon followed. When it was 10 degrees in Boston a few weeks ago, and the house got down to 60, the tank was down to about 73! Hence, off to Amazon for the 200W version.... Now, no more problems keeping temp! Just my $0.02.

• Like 1
SouthFlorida_Tron

Luckily here in FL, even with the cold front, the coldest without the condo heater my apt reaches is in the 60s, but my wife insists on 72 lol

SouthFlorida_Tron

Coming Tuesday to join my Clownfish & Pistol Shrimp:

SW - Yasha White Ray Shrimp Goby (Indonesia)

SW - Midas Blenny (Maldives) - Medium

SW - Multicolor Lubbock's Fairy Wrasse

SW - Halloween Hermit Crab

• Like 3