SaltCritters.com

SouthReef -- Bye bye Red Planet!

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron

i love the tabak cigars. my favorite was the especial robusto dulce and liked the markers mark.

loved your smaller tank it was awesome. congrats on the upgrade can't wait to see what you do with this one.

Thanks Matty, it will be fairly similar to my last tank, except all the stock will be flip flopped due to opposite flow direction. It is much more spacious and generous in regards to the bunched up appearance it had before, so it will take some time for growth to take shape and fill in!

However, the new incoming fish inhabitants I'm sure will be pleased!

You should be okay with 2 pistols, and yes they can find holes in the rock and use them as part of the burrow, why they always say not to move rocks as they may get trapped in there. The funny thing is I had Andrew watching for the shrimp and goby when I pulled the rocks out and he kept an eye on them so I knew where each one went. Made catching easier.

GL I hope you find him and awesome on the ones sitting and waiting their turn to be placed! I love placing frags it's like decorating a house. :lol:

SouthFlorida_Tron

Nothing worse than fish tank drama. :D

Tomorrow will inevitably have real photos as new fish are to be added... I just didn't want to show the under achieving scape and wellbeing of my sps at the moment... rough transition...

SouthFlorida_Tron

The Midas is a perfect size, the yasha is as small as the last one, the wrasse from what I saw in the bag has beautiful color, can't wait to see him under T5!

• Like 2
lilmatty5dimes

sweet. can't wait to see how they all look. i almost pulled the trigger on a $20 midas last weekend but didn't like how the tank was doing. needs a few WC.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Well, as soon as they all come out of hiding! LMAO... the midas was first, snuggled between a rock and a hard place... camo'd.

The Yasha bolted into the sand, and the Wrasse is spined between two caves...