ReefCleaners.org

Made in Africa - A Shallow Reef

4x5

hows everything going with this tank?

any drastic changes??

Things are going pretty well, everything seems happy enough. No real changes though, it's early in the year so there is nearly nothing around at the stores. Corals are starting to arrive this coming week from what I've heard so hopefully I can pick some up and get things moving. As for fish, my Royal Gramma is on order so I'm waiting for it to arrive - hopefully that is this week as well. fingerscrossed

Dang! Glad the clown made it! I couldn't ever keep a tank w/o a top because i'm afraid i'd lose one of my fish. Friend lost a clown after two years. :(

I love the crispness of having a white border on a nano, I think I'm going to refer to your tank as the 'mother ship' of my tank.

The mothership, I like that. :lol: Digging your little set up.

• Like 2

You've got a SICK tank!! Looks like the view isn't bad either. I'll be following your thread, everything looks fantastic!

Thanks. I wish that was the view from my house ;)

That was quick growth. Gotta love Kessil.

Indeed, everything seems pretty happy.

Nice additions, love this tank :).

Thanks. :) Some new additions coming this week most likely. fingerscrossed

• Like 1

Royal Gramma and Flame Angelfish in the house... beyond stoked. omgomgomg

Long weekend of photo shoots ahead, so hopefully get some pictures of them next week. :happy:

I hope you're not implying that paying customers come before us ;)

I hope you're not implying that paying customers come before us ;)

Hah! I'd never do such a thing. :lol:

Sooooooo drool :wub:

I'm so happy right now, they are perfect. The Flame has settled in really well and is exploring already, the Gramma is still hiding. Hopefully see it in the next few days. :)

lnglostsurfer

Wow that flame angel looks tiny! It adds so much color to a tank. Just keep an eye out, I've definitely seen them nibble on polyps before. I got lucky, when I had my larger tank with my coral beauty angel that she didn't mess with corals at all.