inTank Media Baskets

Made in Africa - A Shallow Reef

4x5

Haven't posted a picture for a while so I'll throw in a quick top down shot so you can get a better feel for the layout. Might need to grab another couple of team members for the clean up crew, that back window needs some love. :lol:

Also thinking of picking up another mp10 for the top left corner once I have more SPS to get some more flow going onto the back rock.

td_001.jpg

Awesome shot

• Like 1

Ooooooh ahhhhhhhh Purrdy i like the black and white half surface half water pic

Awesome shot

Yeah definetly one of my favourites

Thanks gents.

I have a feeling this Blue Legged Hermit's time in my tank will be very short lived. It's too clumsy. The Red Legged Hermit is much more chilled and doesn't bash into and over everything.

In other news, some new tank mates might arrive tomorrow. fingerscrossed

• Like 2

look into scarlet hermits, they eat a lot better then the blue and red and are typical more passive. And don't knock all my crap aroudn in my tank lol.

The red one I have might even be a scarlet. It's very chilled. The blue legged loves to climb everywhere which is entertaining but then bomb drops off the rocks and rolls over the one frag I have on the sand all the time, sits on my zoas and chases my conch. Haha. Little jerk ;)

Oh, we have to wait !!!! ;)

Hah! That you do. Truth be told, I don't even know which fish is arriving. I've sent my wish list to the LFS, so might be one, might be 3, might be none. :lol:

Great new additions to the tank. Do you find that the hermits will get out of the water onto the tower?

They haven't yet no - I was hoping to see it happen but it turned around right at the surface.

What a beautiful tank and photography. I love the clean open minimalist look. Keep the pictures coming.

Thanks, and I will. :)

hands down one of my favorite tanks on here.

Wow, thanks.

Great top down shot!

Thanks man.

In other news; The fire shrimp moulted, came downstairs to a head bouncing around on the sand - did a quick search and Ignacio is totally OK. :happy:

Santa Maria! No bueno.

what are you expecting if you don't mind my asking man?

The one is a Royal Gramma, it's my Christmas present from my daughter, it's a fish we both love so that's a win win. :happy: The other is a Flame Angelfish. Yah I know, it might nip at corals but I'm willing to give it a go for it's beauty.

The one is a Royal Gramma, it's my Christmas present from my daughter, it's a fish we both love so that's a win win. :happy: The other is a Flame Angelfish. Yah I know, it might nip at corals but I'm willing to give it a go for it's beauty.

that's awesome man. and flame angels really do set tanks off, I'm sure you'll soon find out. looks like you've got a good combination of colors going on with the fish.

Fantastic thread! I enjoy the minimalism of your scape. I was just recently intruduced this summer to Die Antwoord! I read most of the thread and was wondering about your cleaning/testing/dosing schedule is looking like? Thanks! Keep it up!

Fantastic thread! I enjoy the minimalism of your scape. I was just recently intruduced this summer to Die Antwoord! I read most of the thread and was wondering about your cleaning/testing/dosing schedule is looking like? Thanks! Keep it up!

Thanks. I clean the glass daily when I check out the tank, do 25 litre water changes once a week. No dosing yet as I don't have much stock, once I add more I'll start keeping an eye on those parameters. :)

I come here for the tanks, I stay here for the photography. Mad skills bro, keep 'em coming.

Thanks man.

The red one I have might even be a scarlet. It's very chilled. The blue legged loves to climb everywhere which is entertaining but then bomb drops off the rocks and rolls over the one frag I have on the sand all the time, sits on my zoas and chases my conch. Haha. Little jerk ;)

So you have an empty shell or two in the tank incase he cracks his shell and decides to sell his house and not tell the new owners