Coral Vue Hydros

Made in Africa - A Shallow Reef

4x5

I did frag it into smaller pieces to spread around so the whiter edges could be some marks from the cuts. I guess time will tell. :blink: Could totally go darker as well. Haha. Looking forward to finding out. :)

i was going to say that it looks fine to me, and that it just looks freshly fragged.

• Like 1

Picked up a few things for the tank today, a bit of a cleaning crew - my new favourite animal is a Conch. What awesome creatures, hahaha.

conch_001.jpg

Also picked up a little clown, he's pretty cute.

clown_001.jpg

• Like 13

Love the monti and the clown! I don't care how 'common' clowns are but they are some of the most amusing fish to watch. :)

Haha, the clown is an oddball that's for sure, I was really on the fence about getting clowns because they are so common but they're cool none the less and this guy is pretty tiny so I buckled. I think I'm going to get a Snowflake or Black Snowflake as it's pal when I find one available.

• Like 3

Breathtakingly beautiful..

Yah man, that is my favourite beach in Cape Town, there are barely any houses down there. I imagine it to be a good place to write a book. When I was down there once we saw a Great White from the shore about 30 metres from a guy who was diving. He didn't even see it. Thankfully it moved along. :scarry:

• Like 2

Oh and this is our current weather situation. B)

ct_001.jpg

I hate you so much right now!!!

but seriously, your photography skills are second to none. Not many people can make a snail shell looks so cool :).

The shrimps claws are lying on the floor this morning, bizarre - he's still looking perfectly fine though. :blink:

In other news... there's another baby Zoa. :happy:

That's pretty normal for CBS. If they're threatened at all they'll drop them in a heartbeat.

I hate you so much right now!!!

but seriously, your photography skills are second to none. Not many people can make a snail shell looks so cool :).

Hahaha & thanks man. ;)

Great photos man! :)

Yeah.

Thanks gents.

WOW! That is amazzzazing...

Yup, it's an insanely beautiful spot.

• Like 2

Yah man, that is my favourite beach in Cape Town, there are barely any houses down there. I imagine it to be a good place to write a book. When I was down there once we saw a Great White from the shore about 30 metres from a guy who was diving. He didn't even see it. Thankfully it moved along. :scarry:

Better than bull sharks at least.