inTank Media Baskets

Made in Africa - A Shallow Reef

4x5

We demand FTS! :D

And what's the next coral?

The LFSs are so bare right now, it's driving me insane. I'm looking for any coral recommendations if you have any, I might have to go ahead and just blindly order a few off the list. Which for me is a frightening prospect, I need to see what things look like, haha. :scarry:

i agree a FTS is much needed!

Haha, soon. I was hoping to get one when Dwight was cruising around me. But I'll see what I can do ;)

• Like 1

The LFSs are so bare right now, it's driving me insane. I'm looking for any coral recommendations if you have any, I might have to go ahead and just blindly order a few off the list. Which for me is a frightening prospect, I need to see what things look like, haha. :scarry:

LPS for sure for your tank! Movement movement movement! I say mostly LPS to have soft and flowing feel. Maybe just a little bit of table acropora and montipora, then splatter of some really nice light color zoathids on the rock towers. Keep the color light and airy! ;)

LPS for sure for your tank! Movement movement movement! I say mostly LPS to have soft and flowing feel. Maybe just a little bit of table acropora and montipora, then splatter of some really nice light color zoathids on the rock towers. Keep the color light and airy! ;)

Well, I do love LPS, so i'll definitely get more... ;) hopefully I can find some different colours though - I've been seeing mostly green lately.

Also South African... maybe think of a rose bubble tip anemone if you are getting clowns??

I was thinking about getting a pair of clowns but I'm just not sure anymore. It seems like the obvious choice which makes me not want it, haha.

• Like 4

Well, I do love LPS, so i'll definitely get more... ;) hopefully I can find some different colours though - I've been seeing mostly green lately.

I am also looking for a true yellow torch or hammer. They are pretty hard to find. You should get one too. It will look nice in your tank. :)

• Like 1

My daughter has decided that the blenny's name is Dwight, named after our favourite character in The Office. Dwight is doing great, he's starting to swim around more and eating like a machine.

733db4bcf8bb407d3b802def6f20fd4e.jpg

False. A Midas Blennys name must be Buddy or King.

Dwight's been out and about more, not quite as yellow as expected but we'll see if that changes over time. Either way, he's awesome. ;) The tower that comes out the water is the only rock he hangs out on - he needs some tank mates. :)

midas_002.jpg

I am also looking for a true yellow torch or hammer. They are pretty hard to find. You should get one too. It will look nice in your tank. :)

Hmmm yes. I'll see what I can find out as far as prices. The gold torch does look great.

False. A Midas Blennys name must be Buddy or King.

Hahaha. ;)

• Like 9
SouthFlorida_Tron

Indeed, my patience has gone up a notch since I started. That and work is busy so time goes faster. :lol:

I hear that... I'm forced to be patient on my new tank.. Between waiting for things to arrive, the holidays, work, family.... ill be lucky to have time to do this thing by new years!

Sooooo elegant and gorgeous love the hammer, I agree with the above with lots of lps to get lots of movement in this tank, euphylia are some of my favourite corals. Maybe a few sps though

Great color and aqua scape. The sand bed waves also look cool.

Thanks, it's quite interesting to see the sand bed take shape with the flow of the tank.

Hmm get all sorts of hammers, torches, euphyllias, a garden of all colors of those would look crazy ahah.

Yah, the more you've gone on about that damn gold torch the more I think I need one up front where the hammer is, haha.

I hear that... I'm forced to be patient on my new tank.. Between waiting for things to arrive, the holidays, work, family.... ill be lucky to have time to do this thing by new years!

It'll be over before you know it. ;)

Looking great Shaun. Keep up the great work.

Thanks Kyle.

Beautiful so far!

Following!

Btw what type of rock is that?

Thanks. It's Marco rock, it's really great.

:scarry::scarry::scarry::scarry::scarry:

:haha: LFS has corals coming in later this week.

Looks awesome!

Thanks man.

You make me want to throw away my bed and put a similar size tank like that in... and it still won't look as nice. I am regretting not getting a wider tank. :(

Your setup looks great, and there is always a next tank. ;)

Sooooo elegant and gorgeous love the hammer, I agree with the above with lots of lps to get lots of movement in this tank, euphylia are some of my favourite corals. Maybe a few sps though

Thanks. Definitely getting more LPS and some SPS.

• Like 2