inTank Media Baskets

Made in Africa - A Shallow Reef

4x5

LiquidTension82

damn that totally sucks man!!! I know your pain. I had an EG Civic hatch almost complete JDM SiR II coversion and one trip to NYC turned into my worst nightmare. It was recovered the same way, well almost, they burned the carcass too! Some duestchebags need to learn to work hard for stuff. at least you still have the shell it's a chance to build anew.

damn that totally sucks man!!! I know your pain. I had an EG Civic hatch almost complete JDM SiR II coversion and one trip to NYC turned into my worst nightmare. It was recovered the same way, well almost, they burned the carcass too! Some duestchebags need to learn to work hard for stuff. at least you still have the shell it's a chance to build anew.

My point exactly, rude Americans :)

• Like 1

NOOO!!! poor cabby :tears:

I'm surprised they didn't take the taillights and top, but they took the clipper kit :huh:

I sold mine last year, worst mistake I have ever made.

Your tank is awesome btw! Those monti colors are incredible

Damn that is dirty, sorry for your loss of a cool little ride.

Yah thanks man, some people are asses. ;)

That's horrible man... Some people are so dirty and pathetic....

On a positive note,is the shell salavagible and able to possibly rebuilt ?

It probably is and while the thought of turning what's left into a monster is appealing, I just don't have the time. I'll be cutting my losses. It's a sad day.

That was very considerate of them to put some wheels back on it ;)

Hahaha, tell me about it. The first thing I noticed was that it was on 4 skinny biscuit spares. :lol:

Unfortunately some people find it easier to steal things than work hard for them. As for the shell, as tempting as it is, I don't have the time - I'll cutting my losses and taking the insurance money.

NOOO!!! poor cabby :tears:

I'm surprised they didn't take the taillights and top, but they took the clipper kit :huh:

I sold mine last year, worst mistake I have ever made.

Your tank is awesome btw! Those monti colors are incredible

I'm not sure if I'm more upset over the car being stolen or them destroying it, it really was one of the nicest mk1s in Cape Town. Perhaps it was too unique to not chop. :huh: And thanks :)

Poor Dub! :(

Indeed.

I'm not sure if I'm more upset over the car being stolen or them destroying it, it really was one of the nicest mk1s in Cape Town. Perhaps it was too unique to not chop. :huh: And thanks :)

Possibly. At least you have a clean slate to start with if you decide to rebuild it. Maybe a 1.8l 16v is in order... ;)

Possibly. At least you have a clean slate to start with if you decide to rebuild it. Maybe a 1.8l 16v is in order... ;)

It is tempting, wish I had the time.

Jeez no respect what has our world become

Find who did it and give them a good punch in the throat

For some people it's a lot easier to take than earn, it's unfortunate.

Such a shame! Those thieves have no respect for classic rides! Very few mk1s here in Canada, conditions too harsh for them to last! Not sure if you can tell, but I've got a mk6 in my avatar.

A Mk1 Cab in -40 isn't ideal :lol: How are you enjoying the Mk6?

Oh no! So sorry about your "shell" :(

You're pictures are awesome by the way :)

Thanks and thanks. :)

Looking good, nice photography too! ;)

Thanks, long way to go but getting there slowly. :)

Dude that sucks! I'm all for classics and that's just down right cruel.

Thanks man. These things happen unfortunately.

• Like 1
BattleAthletics

4x5 you take some amazing photos! Sucks about the car, I guess whether your in Africa or south Texas, they're all the same lowlifes wanting to make a quick buck.

• Like 2

4x5 you take some amazing photos! Sucks about the car, I guess whether your in Africa or south Texas, they're all the same lowlifes wanting to make a quick buck.

Thanks. And yes, unfortunately douchebags roll worldwide - only their accents change.

• Like 6

Really sorry to hear about the car..but on a positive note your tank is awesome.

Thanks, it sucks but these things happen. And thank you, I appreciate the comment. Things are getting there slowly but surely. I have lots to learn still. :)

Royal Gramma Update;

Lights are still off - but this morning is the first time I've actually seen the Gramma out of it's hiding spot by choice. Beyond stoked - hopefully he gets more and more confident. :happy: And damn is he fast. Haha.

• Like 4