Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

It really is, a nice deep purple in the tank, but from above the blue is unmistakable.

...you know how to find me ;)

I have the macro in a couple of places and it looks different depending on the light it gets.

Yeah, I'll call ya in a bit.

Out of curiosity, how much would you want for your sump?

$150. It is a beast so pick up is better than shipping.

20X17X16 and fits the SCA301 skimmer.

So......what's the deal on the sump??? I got's to know! :huh:

I wanted to keep fish and they get scared and jump into the skimmer compartment. Other than that it is fine.

Since I'm growing exotic macros, I want a better light too so the next one I get made will have to have a shelf or lip built for the exact light I want. Right now I have a Coralife Mini T5 (which I probably will also be selling) and a Marineland LED on it.

Remember I said I had those polyps in a stagnant bowl? It's got 5 more heads. I just threw some of the nasty water in a bucket to break in my skimmer, and replaced the zoa water with some clean water that is way too high in phosphates to use for my tank.

OMG

One of my hermits is running around NEKKID! :o

LMAO! :lol: They look so weird. I used to have a big one, that would force smaller ones out of their shell. Then he would gaurd the empty shell, never move in, just gaurd it, to be an ass.

LMAO! :lol: They look so weird. I used to have a big one, that would force smaller ones out of their shell. Then he would gaurd the empty shell, never move in, just gaurd it, to be an ass.

They look a little creepy without the shell, I didn't think he had a curly tail thing going on but yeah how else is he going to fit in a snail shell. I gave him a new shell and he jumped in it and scurried about. We shall see what he is up to today. I haven't gotten out from under the comforter yet.

Holy cow, it is September already.

Deleted User 3
come to think about it- she has her income and we have my income... :unsure:

... Erm.. I don't see a problem with that :D Infact, perfect! ha ha.

OMG

One of my hermits is running around NEKKID! :o

:o STREAKER, STREAKER! I'm telling... something... Tank Cops.. arresting for indecent exposure!

Honestly though, pic? I'm waiting to see Thing 2 naked because he is too big for his shell.. but none of the 10 shells in there must be good enough ... :( Atleast he molted! :) I'm so proud of him.

Deleted User 3

I wish all you guys lived closer, I need some reef friends locally. lol. Someone as obsessed as I am, so my mom doesn't say "you're the only 21 yr old I know who only talks about her .. what'd she call it.. coral reef all the time and has no friends" lol. thats my mother for you. I rebutted by saying she doesn't know any 21 yr olds, and I doubt they have SW tanks... and I have friends.. but I like my fish tank more :happy: Maybe If i ever travel to NY, I can visit :)

I wish all you guys lived closer, I need some reef friends locally. lol. Someone as obsessed as I am, so my mom doesn't say "you're the only 21 yr old I know who only talks about her .. what'd she call it.. coral reef all the time and has no friends" lol. thats my mother for you. I rebutted by saying she doesn't know any 21 yr olds, and I doubt they have SW tanks... and I have friends.. but I like my fish tank more :happy: Maybe If i ever travel to NY, I can visit :)

We should organize a gathering/ party. Im down.. I think many would be interested in attending. Maybe.

Get to the gym lazy. :naughtydance:

My fav instructors are on vacay. :(

Maybe If i ever travel to NY, I can visit :)

Would be good to meet up

We should organize a gathering/ party. Im down.. I think many would be interested in attending. Maybe.

Just exactly how short term is you memory? There was a meeting I organized in April that you did not attend, which happens twice a year. There is a frag swap twice a year too. In addition to my lady reefers brunch.

Would be good to meet up

Just exactly how short term is you memory? There was a meeting I organized in April that you did not attend, which happens twice a year. There is a frag swap twice a year too. In addition to my lady reefers brunch.

Oh I know. I pulled a Zephy and showed up a week early to get the GOOD STUFF. Remember??? I wanna crash the lady reefers brunch, thats far more my style. Or lack there of.

Always fishing for excuses....GET TO THE GYM!

Edited by ZephNYC
Pfft. I'm headed to lunch with the kiddies since you cancelled on me. Grrr.

Them I'm coming back to work on my tank.

I didnt cancell hotpants, I told you from the start I had to work today. GEEZZZZ!

Sure sure! Anyway you go work and eat chirpin chicken and ima enjoy my Pinot Grigio.

HAAAAAAAA!!! Thats exactly what I am going to eat too because the salad bar is closed today. TOnight we get you calcium straight once and for all.

Party bus. We can Dose vodka and hit up every fish store from manhattan to montauk and back again.

Partay Bus! Who's bringing the Nemo flyer?

Just keep your head out of the sun roof please. Hey Batgirl, I will be in Woodbridge today but Im thinking your nowhere near there.

<poof>