SaltCritters.com

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

So I went to 2 fish stores today and came home empty handed. I couldn't sex the Bangaiis they had, and they had no other pistol shrimps except tigers and I don't want a tiger shrimp.

Almost picked up a little tuxedo urchin for my buddy but decided against it.

Got a free T-shirt though. woo hoo. :huh:

Hundley the tail spot blenny has been returned to the store. sniff.

Poor Hudley, hopefully he will find a DT home. Petco by my house had some nice looking Bangaii's. Thought about picking one up but the only tank that has room for them is one of my Mantis tanks.

Thought you might enjoy this pic cat fight pic.

155392_109099755824988_6287281_n.jpg

I miss my tailspot, too.

Apparently I need to funnel more money in to my tank though. I'm being beaten like a drum by a girl. Can't hurt that fish nerds throw free crap at you 24/7.

I miss my tailspot, too.

Apparently I need to funnel more money in to my tank though. I'm being beaten like a drum by a girl. Can't hurt that fish nerds throw free crap at you 24/7.

If you only knew..... :ninja:

I miss your avatar!

I met a nOOb at the fish store today. He had a buddy with him, they were looking at a pair of gold banded shrimp and I jumped in the conversation. After some pointers, he kissed my hand twice, called me his reef angel and promised to look me up on Reef Central (I'm not on RC, that was a decoy).

That's what she said.

I don't think the Pink Galaxy macro is going to make it :(

Poor Hudley, hopefully he will find a DT home. Petco by my house had some nice looking Bangaii's. Thought about picking one up but the only tank that has room for them is one of my Mantis tanks.

Thanks for the pic. I have to say I feel a lot better not having fish in the sump. I cleaned it up today, moved all my red grape macro to the stand alone 2.5G macro tank I have. The fuge now have blue ochtodes, red titan, dragons breath and halimeda, sargassum, dying pink galaxy,

I will send you some of mine once I get enough to grow out, k?

Mwah!

I miss your avatar!

I met a nOOb at the fish store today. He had a buddy with him, they were looking at a pair of gold banded shrimp and I jumped in the conversation. After some pointers, he kissed my hand twice, called me his reef angel and promised to look me up on Reef Central (I'm not on RC, that was a decoy).

You little heart breaker you...

jedimasterben

I need to move my wee little mantis out of my sump, i don't wanna stick my hand in there, even though his whacker is only 1/4" long.

edit: that's what she said, btw. i think.

Edited by jedimasterben
You little heart breaker you...

Poor noob

I need to move my wee little mantis out of my sump, i don't wanna stick my hand in there, even though his whacker is only 1/4" long.

His whacker? :lol:

I would do it! Grab him and haul him out for ya.

Woah woah woah, wait a second.

I say you get free crap, you agree, then Jedi offers your more free crap on the same page?

Sexists! Trying to keep the man down...I'd burn my boxers if I owned any!

jedimasterben
Woah woah woah, wait a second.

I say you get free crap, you agree, then Jedi offers your more free crap on the same page?

Sexists! Trying to keep the man down...I'd burn my boxers if I owned any!

she doesn't even have to ask. :wub:

So I went to 2 fish stores today and came home empty handed. I couldn't sex the Bangaiis they had, and they had no other pistol shrimps except tigers and I don't want a tiger shrimp.

If you weren't clear across the map, I'd give you my Candy Stripe Pistol. I'm breaking down and selling stuff off in preparation of the new 40b.

:o Too funny!

Okay. The pink one is super nice, I'm just hoping it survives, the crabs were munching on it.

Your macro is going nuts in my tanks...Already do for a trim.

Hundley the Tail Spot Blenny had jumped into the skimmer compartment. This is how I lost the YCG so I'm glad I spotted him before the skimmer decided to make lunch out of him. Tail spot, spotted, ha.

I glued a piece of eggcrate to make a sort of a grate to prevent more fish jumping. I really can't wait to custom make the next sump, this one is annoying me a lot.

Oh! When do we design???

:lol:

I'm having a nightmare wiring problem. I have wires all over the floor next to the tank and it's really a sore sight. I'm debating getting a small fridge, one of those 1.7CU ones to store fish food and hide the wires behind it.

I just cleaned mine...so much better.

Colored tape

Velcro

Zip ties

Zip tie mounts

:D

If you weren't clear across the map, I'd give you my Candy Stripe Pistol. I'm breaking down and selling stuff off in preparation of the new 40b.

awww! :wub:

Don't buy the lie, bra! It was the lesser stock in one of her free coral packs!

Kingpinkat.

:P.

It's brah. When you said Bra, I thought you were calling him a panty. :angry:

:o Too funny!

it's true! I narrowly escaped being smooched! Utter newbie with a 210G first reef tank. He's got a pile of rocks and 2 "nemos". That is all.

Your macro is going nuts in my tanks...Already do for a trim.

Oh! When do we design???

That is a sign of good water and good light! And it's such a pretty macro too right?

Let's design this weekend! I'm game. I have to find a buyer for this sump too. And I am needed a custom splash guard for my new lights which have shipped so my custom acrylic guy can do the whole order together.

That is a sign of good water and good light! And it's such a pretty macro too right?

Let's design this weekend! I'm game. I have to find a buyer for this sump too. And I am needed a custom splash guard for my new lights which have shipped so my custom acrylic guy can do the whole order together.

It really is, a nice deep purple in the tank, but from above the blue is unmistakable.

...you know how to find me ;)