Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Kat can't really respond. Just "tweeting". And what do you expect when you post once a month practically?!

And you and euphy decided to come back at the same time? I think you're the same person :P

Red Sea Max has booth babes. They must need to sell a lot of stock. Surprisingly decent turn out of ladies to this event. I like that.

this psychadelic flashing bracelet is giving me a headache

Marineland reef capable is $50 to $100 off regular price depending on the size!

Red Sea Max has booth babes. They must need to sell a lot of stock. Surprisingly decent turn out of ladies to this event. I like that.

this psychadelic flashing bracelet is giving me a headache

Marineland reef capable is $50 to $100 off regular price depending on the size!

Are those Reef Capables any good?

Sup ######s

:rolleyes:

I like the RSM. Thanks for the suggestion Euphy.

You never answer my question. Why is your name matrokat when you don't live near a metro, but a subway? :mellow:

Unless you're metro, which doesn't make sense because only guys can be metro because if a girl cares about her appearance it's regular. :mellow:

So you didn't answer my other question either... Which was, how is your tank doing? Thriving? Is the lighting good?

jedimasterben
Are those Reef Capables any good?

They're only "reef-capable" if all you want is mushrooms and xenia

+1

And even then, You have to have a short tank or else they probably won't even survive, those things are complete garbage.

I just caught Clyde sticking her nose in the pitcher my new tang is acclimating into QT in! She was just staring intently in! :lol:

jedimasterben

GET ME TWO YELLOW NEON GOBIES AND SEND THEM TO ME WHEN IT COOLS DOWN IF I DON'T GET BLOWN AWAY FROM THE HURRICANE.

all caps ftw.

GET ME TWO YELLOW NEON GOBIES AND SEND THEM TO ME WHEN IT COOLS DOWN IF I DON'T GET BLOWN AWAY FROM THE HURRICANE.

all caps ftw.

Are you in the general Tampa area?

Hope all goes well and that you don't lose power for an extended period of time if the storm gets fierce in your area.

On another note: added a Citron Goby and a Lantern Basslet to my tank (wife wanted fish - I wanted corals- Guess who won? :-)

Posted pics on my thread.

Albert

Carpet is gone zeph. All butterflies are 30 plus 25% off

Its a mad house

I'm getting a bangaii, blenny, yellow neon goby,

That carpet was one of the nicest pieces they had. I should have had you get me a CBB that was eating. You could have kept it in your bathtub till I picked it up. oh well.

I picked up a cute little Bangaii Cardinalfish, a tail spot Blenny and a yellow neon Goby.

I couldn't sex the cardinals as they were teensy and the madhouse didn't allow for the employees to feed the tank which makes it easier to determine the sex. So ill have to sex the one I have and then go back for its mate.

Also got some food. Everything 25 off. The Blenny was $18 prior to the discount! But they got me good with thw Bangaii. Ill upload pics later, still lazing about.

Thank you for asking about my leg, it is still painfull but manageable.