inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

altolamprologus
:o

Zooplankton. Is Julian Springs Zooplan any good?

I've never used it, but I assume it's similar to any other freeze dried diet. I prefer live zooplankton. There's nothing better than a fish's natural diet to make them fat and happy.

altolamprologus
If I hadn't said Gulf waters, you would say moonglow right?

Not definitivey, no. Anemones vary in appearance from one individual to the next and quite a few species look similar to yours. Young anemones in particular have a tendency to look like other species.

Alto face it. Your time in the limelight is over. Move on and let a new star shine.

What is this blasphemy?

It has been a stressful day with stuff un related to the tank and it doesn't help that I am in pain. Ouch. Need a drink.

I forgot to review a new food that I've been using all week. Dr. G's Copepod Max. 61% protein compared to less than 5% for Reef Nutrition arcti pods.

The feeding response is terrific. The fish love it, but the corals go nuts for it too.

copepods-max.jpg

Edited by metrokat
It has been a stressful day with stuff un related to the tank and it doesn't help that I am in pain. Ouch. Need a drink.

I forgot to review a new food that I've been using all week. Dr. G's Copepod Max. 61% protein compared to less than 5% for Reef Nutrition arcti pods.

The feeding response is terrific. The fish love it, but the corals go nuts for it too.

Wow that looks like some great food Kat !

Where is your pain? Sounds like you need a foot rub by one of your many b-friends as prescribed by your resident RN!

I've done it a few times, but be careful with muscle relaxers and ETOH, but it's Friday so have some fun!

That new food looks good! When I'm feeling down, I sometimes take a shot of Julian's marine snow.

So did you just spill some in and leave the powerheads on or did you spot feed with it?

I usually leave one of the vortex on with minimal power to circulate the foods when I broadcast feed. I have done both broadcast and spot feeding with this product. The copepods are a bit large for SPS to eat but they still try!

Where is your pain? Sounds like you need a foot rub by one of your many b-friends as prescribed by your resident RN!

I've done it a few times, but be careful with muscle relaxers and ETOH, but it's Friday so have some fun!

That new food looks good! When I'm feeling down, I sometimes take a shot of Julian's marine snow.

:P It's on the outside of my hip, it was radiating down to the outside of my knee yesterday. Then I put my niece to work as a masseuse, and had her pretend my thigh was a rocking horse last night. Unfortunately, while I was yelling in pain during her treatment, it also made it worse and moved the pain from the side of the hip/thigh over to the back. It resembles a bursitis.

No I think I over did it at the gym and I need new gym shoes too.

I don't think I have shady guys in my neighborhood, or maybe I haven't looked. Ha. I believe in alternate/holistic therapies like homeopathy. It sounds like I'm a tree hugger! Ha ha.

Did the muscle relaxers work after you took them?

I know you said you needed a drink before, I wouldn't do that if I were you. Muscle relaxers+drinks= no midnight shopping. Or anything else for that matter.

Lay down with a nice warm tea and just relax.

Did the muscle relaxers work after you took them?

I know you said you needed a drink before, I wouldn't do that if I were you. Muscle relaxers+drinks= no midnight shopping. Or anything else for that matter.

Lay down with a nice warm tea and just relax.

Thank you Pat. I've been a couch maven for most of the day, thank goodness for laptops. I might have to skip midnight madness if I am not feeling well, there will be a line and I'm not sure I can stand forever. I did feel better on the muscle relaxant but am wary of taking it too much. But yes, no alcohol, I just need a drink, not a good idea to have one IRL.

I'm sippin' tea right now! How did you guess.

I might try a soak with epsom salt a bit later on. Ben-gay has helped but I am still in pain.

Both good ideas. Hopefully you feel better. Offer to buy zeph a clam at midnight madness, he'll use his super hero strength to work any kinks out of you.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait... Pooja... Since you live in NYC, shouldn't you be subwaykat? Unless you don't like that restaurant for some reason... :huh:

Das... Still makes no sense to me. :o

Nice tank BTW.

Both good ideas. Hopefully you feel better. Offer to buy zeph a clam at midnight madness, he'll use his super hero strength to work any kinks out of you.

:lol:

Midnight madness is ON! I'll be tweeting posting one liners live from the store if I have signal.

Still curious. >_>

You did get rid of me, don't worry. I only come back maybe once every few weeks to make a few posts in some friend's threads. I went on YouTube and clicked Alto's channel to see her recent activity and she like subscribed to Kat so I was like "Totes" and I looked at her channel and it say MetroKatNYC or something silly like that so I went and looked up all of her posts and found this to ask my question but she's ignoring me which is good because a long while ago somebody expressed their opinion of her to me and gave me her Facebook... or one of the accounts on Facebook that she has... (which is why I know your name hehe)... And yeah. Wait I got sidetracked what was I saying. >_<

So how is your tank? I think it was you that asked me about if you should buy a Max, right? And then you did? So yeah... That was a loooong time ago and the tank has gotten a lot nicer looking. Is everything growing well? How are the lights pleasing you? Are you happy you went with the RSM?