Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Lol. If zef is throwing I guess I live in NYC too then.

I read it briefly, and even saw a message under some tape about a coral napping. I think I remember where it said, but didn't know if maybe that was a work mailing address or somthing.

How much has your brain grown since you got it? One of mine blew up and is about palm sized and the other stayed small, but has lots of "ripples" in it's mantle. The big one stays mostly flat with just one slight curve.

I should have expected that! I don't have many pictures over time, but I think my bare skeleton picture and huge meaty coral picture shows a nice comparison. :D. I'll take a pic tomorow, I fed it last night and it always looks smaller after it eats for a day or two

Lol. If zef is throwing I guess I live in NYC too then.

I read it briefly, and even saw a message under some tape about a coral napping. I think I remember where it said, but didn't know if maybe that was a work mailing address or somthing.

HAAA!!!! That was my box I shipped to Kat. On the lid I mentioned all the frags she expected but wont be getting because I NAPPED EM! LMAOOOoooooo!!!!

Pat, you know Ima show you growth progression shots, ya?

I really have to get me some of that halmida rock for my seahore tank.

She lives a stone's throw away from NYC (if Zeph is throwing).

SHes only about 20 minutes out. Just enough of a buffer zone to keep me from going nuts.

You sure? Wartys are hard to come by. And if they are not, I need one of you to ship one to me, damnit.

Coral Theory just sold the one they had for awhile. $105

I think my brains about the same size. Zeph eats it once in a while but I've got amazing powers of regeneration. :eek:

I almost went into a coma on Sunday because I didnt eat for like 5 hours - no joke.

Edit: I was suposed to photograph somethng tonight wasnt I??

Everyone meet Kat! A SUPER DUPER RARE A GRADE ULTRA TRUE BLUE SQUAMOSA CLAM.

newblue.jpg

Edited by ZephNYC
What's up Kat? Tanks looking good!

PATRICK! Where have you been, huh?

Tank does look good, such a pretty jewel. I'm so much more confident of the sump too, shut it off and put it back on lickity split without a sweat. Of course Piggy is always on speed dial.

I almost went into a coma on Sunday because I didnt eat for like 5 hours - no joke.

I told you to get power bars! :angry:

Everyone meet Kat! A SUPER DUPER RARE A GRADE ULTRA TRUE BLUE SQUAMOSA CLAM.

newblue.jpg

Why is she sideways. Looks pretty though. We need a top down shot to see that gorgeous blue.

Not gaping so much now, that tank she was in did not have enough light.

And you need to clean your tank

Those King Midas zoas look really good. I need to get some of those.

Thank you, they took a while to grow from the 5-6 polyps I had.

I told you to get power bars! :angry:

Why is she sideways. Looks pretty though. We need a top down shot to see that gorgeous blue.

Not gaping so much now, that tank she was in did not have enough light.

And you need to clean your tank

I know... I took a quicky with my phone. Shes moving around a little so I leave her alone. Her mantle is 100% exposed to light so her position is fine. She does look better in my tank, but I wish I had nitrates. I cant wait for my nitrates to arrive.

I was just kidding zeph. Kat, did you get any other corals as hitchhikers besides the rose that big aiptasia you loved? The reason I ask is I have a few, one of them being sidastrea radians. I've been told this coral can be kept in complete darkness and live off of filter feeding alone, but information I'm pulling up says nothing about that. Actually the opposite, it is usually found in tide pools.

I'm also trying to figure out of I can frag it or not. Can't find that either.

I was just kidding zeph. Kat, did you get any other corals as hitchhikers besides the rose that big aiptasia you loved? The reason I ask is I have a few, one of them being sidastrea radians. I've been told this coral can be kept in complete darkness and live off of filter feeding alone, but information I'm pulling up says nothing about that. Actually the opposite, it is usually found in tide pools.

I'm also trying to figure out of I can frag it or not. Can't find that either.

Yeah I got a few corals besides the brain and 2 banded aiptasias (RIP).

I have a few hidden cup corals and 2 species that I have yet to identify.

Did not get what you have although I have seen a picture on gulf live rocks site of it.

So. I injected vinegar in some palys today in an effort to control them. Does not seem to have killed them. :huh:

Also, I'm looking for a phosban reactor 150. IF anybody sees one in the classifieds LMK. KTHX.

Edited by metrokat