SaltCritters.com

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Its gonna go in the sea horse tank, no?

Eventually it would, if it survived QT. Might want to try a copperband BF though..thinking about ittttt.

Edited by ZephNYC
altolamprologus
Ive heard rumors of dwarfs eating cyclops, but Ive never actually known anyone to get theres to eat them. ALTOOO!!!????? Whats the verdict????

I've never tried cyclops with mine. Live food is just so easy. I might pick some up and try it though. They ignored ova when I offered them that one time.

About the moorish idols, if you want one, get one caught in mexico. There's hardly any coral there so the idols eat algae like pigs and are completely reef safe. BTW they do eat if you train them right. I care for one that eats pellets like there's no tomorrow :D

I've never tried cyclops with mine. Live food is just so easy. I might pick some up and try it though. They ignored ova when I offered them that one time.

About the moorish idols, if you want one, get one caught in mexico. There's hardly any coral there so the idols eat algae like pigs and are completely reef safe. BTW they do eat if you train them right. I care for one that eats pellets like there's no tomorrow :D

Hey Alto ?

Were your ears ringing today? Because you KNOW I cant spend the day with Batgirl and not bring up my favorite A grade Maxima chick :wub:

Edited by ZephNYC
altolamprologus
Hey Alto ?

Were your ears ringing today? Because you KNOW I cant spend the day with Batgirl and not bring up my favorite A grade Maxima chick :wub:

Ooohh what's you guys talk about?

I like my clams breaded not bearded.

I win!

Yeast infection?

Ooohh what's you guys talk about?

All good stuff of course. I told her you were my inspiration for nitrate dosing.

jedimasterben

Live food is easy once you get into the routine, but not live food is totally easier. :D

I like my clams breaded not bearded.

I win!

Definitively win.

Zeph, you mentioned about a bazillion pages back what size of the golden pearls you used, what was it, again? :)

I use different sizes for different purposes, but mostly the 300 -500 micron size for feeding fish, gonioporas and tubastrea all at the sme time.

5-50 microns for SPS and clams

200-300 micron is copepod size

300- 500 micron is baby brine shrimp size

Golden pearls

Piggy wins.

I used the golden pearls food this morning, and it stayed suspended midway in the water column which I liked. The mandarin was investigating it too. Thank you Zeph.

Was everyone else eating them?

I hate when you think you have a sweet shot for the contest, then someone with a $10,000 camera blows all other pics out of the water :angry: There should be other judging criteria besides clarity.

Hey Batgirl!!!

I think that blue carpet anemone is calling my name. Great price even before the sale.

Edited by ZephNYC
So much talk, never any pics....

Tron! Thanks for stopping by, there are lots of pics too, click below:

Batgirls cave

Yella Millie growth explosion in 2 weeks

New FTS

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-hyTMMryK...40/IMG_9734.JPG

Purdy pithurs

Bandit's Walk of Shame

Hey Batgirl!!!

I think that blue carpet anemone is calling my name. Great price even before the sale.

Yeah, that is a good call, where are you gonna put it?

Want me to call them and put it on hold?

jedimasterben
I use different sizes for different purposes, but mostly the 300 -500 micron size for feeding fish, gonioporas and tubastrea all at the sme time.

5-50 microns for SPS and clams

200-300 micron is copepod size

300- 500 micron is baby brine shrimp size

Golden pearls

You're a gentleman and a scholar. I'll be sure to put a little extra in your pay next week. :lol: