SaltCritters.com

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

jedimasterben

how much do wartys run when you see them? Seriously considering having one of you send one to me if my LFS can't get them in at a reasonable price, and also hold it for a few weeks.

My lfs always has a handful of anglers. I thought they were common to be honest.

They are common. My wholesaler gets a big batch in every week,

If you click the picture it will take you to my normal thread for my big tank. :)

Saw it...We just picked one of those up on Sunday. Awesome little clam!!! Although the ones LA have look a little stressed. Mine is far more open and I paid a hell of a lot LESS!. Will post a pic tonight after my Anger management class. LOL

Edited by ZephNYC
No prawn goby, it's a fuge!

The midnight madness sale at the LFS is when I'm getting a fish or two or 5! :naughtydance:

Do they really stay open till midnight?

I was going to drive from Rochester for Midnight Madness this year, but its just not going to happen. I'm going to miss the Upstate Reef Society frag swap on Saturday too. Damn birthdays ruin everything.

Risking the slight chance of sounding dumb, what is midnight madness? Black Friday for reefers?

My LFS hosts an annual midnight madness. They give away over $10K in goodies, everything is between 25-40% off. Tanks are at cost plus $1.

Sorry to ask so many questions. Have you been there before? Is it just a promotion or just to get rid of overstocked stuff? I wouldn't go this year but if you say it was a good time I may make te trek out next year.

Sorry to ask so many questions. Have you been there before? Is it just a promotion or just to get rid of overstocked stuff? I wouldn't go this year but if you say it was a good time I may make te trek out next year.

NP.

This is my first midnight madness event, and it's their 12th.

Faak. I wants in on this midnight madness. I didn't get myself a reef related birthday present yet this year.... Kat, is that the LFS you sent me to, where I got my blue stripe pipefish? I like that place. I mentioned your name and they were like "uugggggh, yeah, I know her..." hahaha ;)

P.s. question for fashion lady- when I wear a light-ish charcoal suit with black shoes, are my socks supposed to be charcoal, or black? Or is either okay?

Edited by kgoldy
Faak. I wants in on this midnight madness. I didn't get myself a reef related birthday present yet this year.... Kat, is that the LFS you sent me to, where I got my blue stripe pipefish? I like that place. I mentioned your name and they were like "uugggggh, yeah, I know her..." hahaha ;)

P.s. question for fashion lady- when I wear a light-ish charcoal suit with black shoes, are my socks supposed to be charcoal, or black? Or is either okay?

It's a different store. I'm actually thinking of trying to convince Zeph to come too. It will be a party come on down.

Either socks work, sometimes it's easier to match it to the show than to the suit.

White and red striped tube socks all day. Matches everythig.

That's also why whenever someone says "tell them I sent you" I say "yeah, yeah, sure thing. " then walk in where ever it is like I found it myself.