Pod Your Reef

Asureef's Red Sea Reefer + *Frag Tank*

Asureef

Wow love this build! I thought it looked like you ran zeovit, the corals definitely look great with zeovit running. Also, where the heck did you get those monti caps cause they're the nicest i've seen in a while.

LFS, the green one I had for atleast 6yrs and I haven't come across one like it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

your tank is truly stunning man!!!!!

Thanks!

You have one amazing tank.

How's your SPS conversion coming along?

Are you thinking about raising the fry?

Yes, I have a 2g pico that's been setup for nearly a month. I missed the first hatching and the fry most likely became fish food. Though, the female laid another batch just 2days after, this one is a lot larger too. Hopefully, I can catch some this time. Probably won't be successful, but it'll be a fun experiment.

• Like 1

Yes, I have a 2g pico that's been setup for nearly a month. I missed the first hatching and the fry most likely became fish food. Though, the female laid another batch just 2days after, this one is a lot larger too. Hopefully, I can catch some this time. Probably won't be successful, but it'll be a fun experiment.

Do you have a thread for your 2g pico? I'd like to follow along with your attempts.

Do you have a thread for your 2g pico? I'd like to follow along with your attempts.

No I don't. Not sure if I actually want to start one. :D

I ordered some live Phytoplankton & rotifers from a local source.

very nice shot!

Thanks!

So, the other night I tested my calcium and it was a little low (400ppm). I like it around 420ppm, alk. was spot on at 8.0dkh. I added 10ml of kent liquid calcium for a little boost, a small bottle I purchased like 4yrs ago and yeah it's expired. But, additives like these don't expire right?? Next morning, my pink lemonade and plana acro lost all PE. Ran a quick parameter check and everything came out good. Did a 10g water change and I looked over to my jedi mind trick monti which has been taking off is bone white, wth!! I'm starting to hate SPS. :angry:

Of course, it was 4x this size, it's the only shot I ever took of it.

RIP jedi mind trick.

img8757cc.jpg

buddythelion

Can't believe I forgot about this thread. Clicked on it from all the awesome spider photos. Makes me 2x think if I should swap my Kessils for T-5s...

Could you tell me what's that yellow one on the right?

img8913cc.jpg

Has the color of a passion fruit, maybe just a yellow stag

Can't believe I forgot about this thread. Clicked on it from all the awesome spider photos. Makes me 2x think if I should swap my Kessils for T-5s...

Could you tell me what's that yellow one on the right?