Cultivated Reef

Asureef's Red Sea Reefer + *Frag Tank*

Asureef

Deleted User 4

Wow!!! That is one of a beauty kind. I agree with you though, the frag racks/ frags on the sand bed needs to go downtown. :)

Imagine what this tank will be like few months from now....everything will be taller...crap!! Even better.

Especially since I may be in your position in two years, I think you deserved TOTM much much more than Chadf.

The judges definitely give bonus points towards the smaller tanks/nano's, being that this is Nano Reef, otherwise if they give it to a big tank people will complain.

Sorry to ask, but what is your bulb layout. Better luck next month, you got my vote!

Keep it up! -Spencer :D

Beautiful as always man

Looks amazing.

I want a close up of that small frag rack in the corner. PM me.

Thanks.

Wow!!! That is one of a beauty kind. I agree with you though, the frag racks/ frags on the sand bed needs to go downtown. :)

Imagine what this tank will be like few months from now....everything will be taller...crap!! Even better.

So jealous........ I hate u :ninja:

my gawd

great tank, awesome colors under the T-5s!

Very beautiful reef aquarium.

Jim Carrey is the man to tell you what I think about your tank!

eh

Eh

EH

EH

EH

oh

Oh

OH

SHAZAAM!

Peter-Griffin-Football-head-icon_zpsac2b

Well played sir. Well played

-pinner

Tank's ugly. jk TOTM por favor!

Looking good

Especially since I may be in your position in two years, I think you deserved TOTM much much more than Chadf.

The judges definitely give bonus points towards the smaller tanks/nano's, being that this is Nano Reef, otherwise if they give it to a big tank people will complain.

Sorry to ask, but what is your bulb layout. Better luck next month, you got my vote!

Keep it up! -Spencer :D

Thank you all!!!

Well, don't blame Chris or any of the NR crew. Honestly, I haven't been entirely corroborative. :D

Chadf TOTM was well deserved, he has a very nice reef.

Current bulb combo is

Back

Ati blue+

Ati blue+

Ati coral+

KZ Fiji purple

Ati true actinic

Ati blue+

Front

• Like 2
Deleted User 4

Well its about time you posted a FTS, and a gorgeous one it is! :)

But why's it so small?

I'm starting to think, he wasn't ready for a full fts. He probably will post a big one when he gets rid of those frag racks/ frags at the bottom. That's just my guess though, am I right asureef? :)

I'm starting to think, he wasn't ready for a full fts. He probably will post a big one when he gets rid of those frag racks/ frags at the bottom. That's just my guess though, am I right asureef? :)

You're right, but not totally. :)

I haven't bought a single zoa/paly probably in over a year, for some reason they don't do well for me. It's either super slow growth or they simply melt away. But, I finally gave in during the weekend. This one just caught my eye. It's huge and glowee pink. I need some of metrokat's miracle-grow formula.

cgxq.jpg

• Like 6

You're right, but not totally. :)

I haven't bought a single zoa/paly probably in over a year, for some reason they don't do well for me. It's either super slow growth or they simply melt away. But, I finally gave in during the weekend. This one just caught my eye. It's huge and glowee pink. I need some of metrokat's miracle-grow formula.

cgxq.jpg

Wow! Hopefully this one does well for you. That way you can frag it and send one my way ;).

Tank is looking spectacular!

edit: just saw you're in NC. Did you find this locally?

• 3 weeks later...

l2oh.jpg

Finally, I am pumped! Asu, you're my favorite, good tank model for me as well

I love the pink tipped sarmentosa...

Any interest in a good size chunk of Northern Lights Granulosa? Gray/pale body, purple tips, blue polyps?