inTank Media Baskets

Asureef's Red Sea Reefer + *Frag Tank*

Asureef

The color you achieve in your coral is absolutely out of this world. Very well done.

Do you still have your Strawberry Shortcake A. or did you lose that in your mini crash? That was a gem. Please post a pic if it's still alive.

• Like 1

Glad u haven't taken it down cuz it looks incredible! Can we get a FTS? Pretty please? What other hobby u got goin?

FTS! Time is nearing to start putting June totm nominations in :)

I agree FTS time, looking awesome!

Think I'm gonna wait till I can no longer mag clean my glass... j/k

It'll be up soon.

That Upscale Microlados is a real beauty. Is that a Saramentosa in the 3rd pic?

Yes, it's one of my fav. similar to the Greg hiller aqua delight I lost a while back.

And, A. sarmentosa does look pretty close, it does have nice pinkish tips in daylight.

Here's the Upscale in daylight.

img8913cc.jpg

Beautiful shots! Really looking great!

Stunning colours. Well done.

Should change the thread name to Asureef's Skittles, taste my rainbow bitches!

Amazing colors! :bowdown:

Thank guys!! :)

Can I have some of the green and purple cap

I'm convinced it's yellow a cap, well it looks pretty yellow in daylight anyways. I've had this cap for nearly 6yrs, it crashed a dozen times and I always managed to save it. So, I consider it pretty damn hardy. :D I did had a purple cap originally from copps, but it got out competed by the red & yellow.

Very clean! I really like that fuge light. What is it?

I no longer run a fuge, but that light was from CADlights.

Your pics always rock. Great job!

Thanks bud!

The color you achieve in your coral is absolutely out of this world. Very well done.

Do you still have your Strawberry Shortcake A. or did you lose that in your mini crash? That was a gem. Please post a pic if it's still alive.

Thanks!

Yeah, I still have that shortcake. Originally had two pieces, but I lost one a few weeks ago. I moved it to another location and it completely RTN overnight. But the surviving one looks great, green and pink multiply branches. I'll get a pic of it soon.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah

Just for you bud.

BTW, it's unofficial, my DSLR is out for cleaning. ;)

img1288cc.jpg

img1297cc.jpg

img1293cc.jpg

What other hobby u got goin?

Well, I pretty much used all my tax money for this bike instead of getting the new ATI LED powermodule light for the tank.

img1209cc.jpg

Also, I got this sweet ride a few weeks ago. :D

isf1.jpg

• Like 3
Kfmmartin19

Just for you bud.

BTW, it's unofficial, my DSLR is out for cleaning. ;)

img1288cc.jpg

img1297cc.jpg

img1293cc.jpg

Well, I pretty much used all my tax money for this bike instead of getting the new ATI LED powermodule light for the tank.

img1209cc.jpg

Also, I got this sweet ride a few weeks ago. :D

isf1.jpg

O...my...

I'm in love.

Goodness. That monti cap sure did grow. Also, feel free to send me a frag of your green-tipped birdsnest ;)

I got you covered.

Actually, I just fragged a bunch of stuff for a buddy.

img1316cc.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Lexus IS-F

I bet it's a blast to drive. My wife has a is-250 and that thing feels like a go kart when I drive it. It's not the fastest but it handles great, especially compared to my daily driver (4wd f-150).

Your tank looks great, btw!

• 3 weeks later...

Such an awesome tank. The sump is awesome too. What type is it? I searched for cadlights 16g and it doesnt look like they sell them. You make SPS look easy.

I bet it's a blast to drive. My wife has a is-250 and that thing feels like a go kart when I drive it. It's not the fastest but it handles great, especially compared to my daily driver (4wd f-150). Your tank looks great, btw!

Yeah, I love it, it's a blast to drive.

My brother drives a 2012 Subura wrx STI and I used to think that car was fast.

Oh my gawd. Those fts.... Since when had the tank grown by that much??? Totm!!!!!

Looks the same to me. :D

One of my many fav tanks. Great job! TOTM worthy.

No doubt..... should've been totm a long time ago, imo.

Stunning, definitely TOTM worthy and then some.

Thank you guys!

Such an awesome tank. The sump is awesome too. What type is it? I searched for cadlights 16g and it doesnt look like they sell them. You make SPS look easy.

I'm not sure if they make the sump anymore. Truth me, SPS isn't easy.

Amazing looking tank with some great photography.

You've got me looking at Cadlights instead of ADA for my next upgrade.

Thanks!

I started Zeovit again, I'm 8 days in and SPS are already starting to change. Since I would like to continue running GFO, I am running the zeolites in a bag as opposed to in a reactor like before.

Most noticeable change is probably my Upscale Microlados a little pale, but I kinda like it.

5fvq.jpg

• Like 6

Wow love this build! I thought it looked like you ran zeovit, the corals definitely look great with zeovit running. Also, where the heck did you get those monti caps cause they're the nicest i've seen in a while.