ReefCleaners.org

4 hours ago, Matteo said:

Pretty sure Harliquin shrimp are aliens👾 

IMG_20201021_164204_960.jpg

How long have you had your harlequin for? I have a pair that I am going to be re-homing because I'm out of asterina, but depending on relative difficulty of feeding them, I would really, really, really, really like to them. I've grown attached. 

What I don't want to do is keep a chocolate chip farm, going or anything like that. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, pokerdobe said:

How long have you had your harlequin for? I have a pair that I am going to be re-homing because I'm out of asterina, but depending on relative difficulty of feeding them, I would really, really, really, really like to them. I've grown attached. 

What I don't want to do is keep a chocolate chip farm, going or anything like that. 

My pair are mated and full grown and actually throw fry out every now and then. I think almost 4 months now? 

I have no more asternias but I feed a single chocolate chip star about 1-2 a month and they'll just ride it until it's gone. 

H shrimp are sorta a pain to feed and kind expensive to feed too but they're sooo cool so imo worth it. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Coolbreeze said:

Holy crap the multi blend of colors on that first coral photo is f@#$%! outstanding

Right?!!

it’s like a photography arm race here on NR, between @Matteo, @Cannedfish, and @Dirté Sanchez.  And I’m loving every single moment of it trying to join in on the fun, even tho I’m eating everyone’s dust. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
4 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

Right?!!

it’s like a photography arm race here on NR, between @Matteo, @Cannedfish, and @Dirté Sanchez.  And I’m loving every single moment of it trying to join in on the fun, even tho I’m eating everyone’s dust. 

Enter the first one in the photo contest of the month.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

Right?!!

I dunno I think pokerdobes acro photos are ridiculous as well...

• Like 5
42 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

Right?!!

What did you get? I bet @Cannedfish and I know and we’re just discussing this last night

image.gif.b49c244e0c437aacf962a41143b1d7bf.gif

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Reefkid88 said:

looks like that Favia wants some lower light !!! But it looks UHMAZING. 

Nah it's been growing and coloring up great. No need to move it!

43 minutes ago, TheKleinReef said:

do you have a good noise reduction software? if not look into google nik collection. It's free and it will take these photos from 9/10 to 11/10

🙂

Can't find it for free anymore 

12 minutes ago, Matteo said:

Can't find it for free anymore 

I think the actual software got bought, updated, and they started charging for it but i think the OG software might still be out there for free. lemme check and get back to you. I still have the same version from a few  years ago and that was free.

edit. i just realized it's also a plugin for other software.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TheKleinReef said:

I think the actual software got bought, updated, and they started charging for it but i think the OG software might still be out there for free. lemme check and get back to you. I still have the same version from a few  years ago and that was free.

Oooh good call. Let me look around for the older version. I'm sure it's there somewhere as a Google plug in 

1 hour ago, TheKleinReef said:

do you have a good noise reduction software? if not look into google nik collection. It's free and it will take these photos from 9/10 to 11/10

🙂

I see what you are saying now. I think the issue is these are inzsta gram edited photos and only kb size so the noise is more visable on a PC (now that I am not on mobile), I might have to stop being lazy and use pixlr instead. I am going to take the same pic and see what I can do

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Matteo said:

My pair are mated and full grown and actually throw fry out every now and then. I think almost 4 months now? 

I have no more asternias but I feed a single chocolate chip star about 1-2 a month and they'll just ride it until it's gone. 

H shrimp are sorta a pain to feed and kind expensive to feed too but they're sooo cool so imo worth it. 

Ugh, they are ridiculously awesome. 

But I'm sooo lazy.