Coral Vue Hydros

100 Days of Nanos - An Official Nano-Reef Contest

metrokat

22 minutes ago, metrokat said:

InTank media baskets are now also sold on Marine Depot. Woot. 

Yay! Now we can feed with bigger shovels!

• Like 2
Coral_chef

We signed our lease today!! @HouseOf1000Corals

no more house with a tree on the roof.

yes it's still there has been since Friday my land lord sucks. 

Anyways first things I moved was the fish tank!

thinking about placement so you all like it on this side of the bar or should I place it on the other side

• Like 7

I'd probably put it on the wall side.  I might even turn it so that the back is against the wall.  But that's just me.

• Like 5
Just now, seabass said:

I'd probably put it on the wall side.  I might even turn it so that the back is against the wall.  But that's just me.

what he said ^^

• Like 2
RotaryReef
Just now, lkoechle said:

what he said ^^

^^^ Agreed on what they said.

Maybe even try it upside down for this contest.. you know, experimenting:P

• Like 11

:lol: Steve's gonna play this dirty apparently.  like your sig addition.  Gonna have to do that too.  Shameless plug. lol

• Like 3
Coral_chef
1 hour ago, lkoechle said:

:lol: Steve's gonna play this dirty apparently.  like your sig addition.  Gonna have to do that too.  Shameless plug. lol

Sigs don't show in iPhone browser ?

@NanoSteve -sings- "Anything you can do, I can do better.  I can do anything better than you" :P  My sig's needed some updating.

• Like 3
Christopher Marks
1 hour ago, Coral_chef said:

Sigs don't show in iPhone browser ?

I don't think they show in the mobile website at all.  @Christopher Marks is that a setting?

It's not currently a setting that is available, but I will look into having it added in the future. Since mobile screens are more condensed, adding signatures would really lengthen topic views.

12 minutes ago, Pjanssen said:

(sigh), more tech questions. How do you make a cool signature?

It's under your account settings: https://www.nano-reef.com/settings/signature/, you can add images and links much like making a forum post.

• Like 3
StinkyBunny
5 hours ago, Mariaface said:

Basically just feed it with a shovel and watch it grow, right? :P  

It's a Trachy of some sort so yea, feed it and it will grow.

• Like 2
Simulated Fish
1 hour ago, Christopher Marks said:

It's not currently a setting that is available, but I will look into having it added in the future. Since mobile screens are more condensed, adding signatures would really lengthen topic views.

It's under your account settings: https://www.nano-reef.com/settings/signature/, you can add images and links much like making a forum post.

I would love it though, I normally view in desktop mode so I can see signatures to find tank builds, plus there is a easy "hide sig" button. 

• Like 1
RotaryReef
2 hours ago, lkoechle said:

@NanoSteve -sings- "Anything you can do, I can do better.  I can do anything better than you" :P  My sig's needed some updating.

e3b25c4c00b415177d5de1a2e1567736_bring-i

:P

• Like 5
jedimasterben
5 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

:wub: what species is it?

Odontodactylus havanensis, got it from KPA. I had asked Phillipp about them when I ordered the rock that I was looking for one, he said that they only collected 10 of them all last year and their notify list for it was over 50 long, so I was not expecting to actually get one. But on my birthday, sure enough, the in stock notification came in and I ordered it!!

1 minute ago, Coral_chef said:

Do you have a mantis in your 14gal??

Yes I do, the only inhabitant :)

Well, they included a Pterogorgia citrina gorgonian that has purple edges and is pretty sweet.

• Like 9
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic