Top Shelf Aquatics

100 Days of Nanos - An Official Nano-Reef Contest

metrokat

3 hours ago, kimberbee said:

Ohhhh!!! ARE YOU GONNA NAME IT?!?!

I voted for Bert, Bob, Bogi, Boy, Boy George? Jedi checked his tushis, he's a boy. :D

40 minutes ago, TJ_Burton said:

Can't get the MD combo to Canada, and no other retailer in my area has the tank alone for less than $300 after taxes. I actually already have the light, which is why it would have been within budget if I could get it off MD using the coupon code. 

Yeah, let me see if Innovative Marine has a direct distributor.

• Like 1
kimberbee
3 minutes ago, metrokat said:

I voted for Bert, Bob, Bogi, Boy, Boy George? Jedi checked his tushis, he's a boy. :D

I like Boris... 

• Like 2
Coral_chef
2 hours ago, lkoechle said:

Good timing.  Because most of us I think are suppose to get ours today.

I got an email asking for shipping information but haven't gotten anything about tracking number, did you get a tracking number?

Just now, Coral_chef said:

I got an email asking for shipping information but haven't gotten anything about tracking number, did you get a tracking number?

yeah.  did you respond to the shipping email? I got responde almost same day saying he got my info and then track a few days later

Mariaface
Just now, Coral_chef said:

I got the tracking number after Ike confirmed he received my shipping info. Has it been long enough for you to check in again?

Coral_chef
20 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

yeah.  did you respond to the shipping email? I got responde almost same day saying he got my info and then track a few days later

20 minutes ago, Mariaface said:

I got the tracking number after Ike confirmed he received my shipping info. Has it been long enough for you to check in again?

Yeah I ended up responding the following day, never got any response. 

Just emailed him again. It might of just got lost in his emails. 

3 hours ago, samnaz said:

Link me! :)

What does that mean?  Is that something I'm supposed to do?  If so, how do I do it (sorry, such a newbie to actually posting on a forum)?

• Like 1
TJ_Burton
9 minutes ago, stacks said:

What does that mean?  Is that something I'm supposed to do?  If so, how do I do it (sorry, such a newbie to actually posting on a forum)?

I shall link for you!

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, stacks said:

lol he just means copy and paste the link of your thread so he can see your post.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Keto_Reefer said:

Looking for pics for all these contest tanks, is anyone going to use black sand?

Contest officially start's the 10th.  We're not allowed to get wet before then so stay tuned for the pic explosion then :P

• Like 3
Mariaface
Just now, Keto_Reefer said:

Looking for pics for all these contest tanks, is anyone going to use black sand?

Keto as in ketogenic? :P 

Not me! I love the look of black sand, but don't miss how sharp it was...

Good luck to everyone I am actually planning on setting up this exact tank as soon as I can get my hands on the black APS stand use my nano-box I won over the holidays.  Can't wait to steal peoples ideas ;)

• Like 4
1 hour ago, rfalk said:

Good luck to everyone I am actually planning on setting up this exact tank as soon as I can get my hands on the black APS stand use my nano-box I won over the holidays.  Can't wait to steal peoples ideas ;)

Thieves are welcome to post pictures too. :)

52 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

@metrokat got my arm mount but no spacer or shirt... or instructions.... is that a second package?

Yuh huh. Ike emailed me just today that a second package is on its way. 

I'm thinking "who wore it best" with the t-shirt is a contest idea. :lol:

Somebody stop me.

• Like 5
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic