inTank Media Baskets

100 Days of Nanos - An Official Nano-Reef Contest

metrokat

1 minute ago, jedimasterben said:

Odontodactylus havanensis, got it from KPA. I had asked Phillipp about them when I ordered the rock that I was looking for one, he said that they only collected 10 of them all last year and their notify list for it was over 50 long, so I was not expecting to actually get one. But on my birthday, sure enough, the in stock notification came in and I ordered it!!

I'll be interested to see what how it does! Dr. Caldwell's description is very interesting?  But I'm sure it will do well with you! Are you going to do a build thread for it?  What corals are you planning on keeping with it? Are you going to risk any fish?

• Like 1
jedimasterben
6 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

I'll be interested to see what how it does! Dr. Caldwell's description is very interesting?  But I'm sure it will do well with you! Are you going to do a build thread for it?  What corals are you planning on keeping with it? Are you going to risk any fish?

I don't know. I was thinking of going Caribbean with this tank, but my main display is already full of caribbean stuff, so i dunno. 

i will say that IM Peninsula is a gorgeous tank. love how they used one of the small sides for the sump...    gives more viewing.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jedimasterben said:

Odontodactylus havanensis, got it from KPA. I had asked Phillipp about them when I ordered the rock that I was looking for one, he said that they only collected 10 of them all last year and their notify list for it was over 50 long, so I was not expecting to actually get one. But on my birthday, sure enough, the in stock notification came in and I ordered it!!

Yes I do, the only inhabitant :)

Well, they included a Pterogorgia citrina gorgonian that has purple edges and is pretty sweet.

I saw those to on KP and well didn't want  to copy someone :lol: yeah that's my out.............thanks Buzzkill ;) 

• Like 5
jedimasterben
9 minutes ago, spectra said:

I saw those to on KP and well didn't want  to copy someone :lol: yeah that's my out.............thanks Buzzkill ;) 

Get the real peacock then :D

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, jedimasterben said:

Get the real peacock then :D

I figured a 14 might be a little small for it.........

local store had one for a while not sure if its still there.

• Like 1
d'Espresso

Hi everyone!

Sorry i have been missing out but wow the community has grown so much!

Hi Kat!

• Like 5
kimberbee
15 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

It's not currently a setting that is available, but I will look into having it added in the future. Since mobile screens are more condensed, adding signatures would really lengthen topic views.

IMO, I wouldn't want signatures to show on mobile. Some people have really big/long signatures with pictures. There's actually quite a few I've hidden on desktop. Maybe if you can make it an overall option. I would be annoyed to have to keep hiding sig's on mobile...

13 hours ago, jedimasterben said:

ohai dere

Ohhhh!!! ARE YOU GONNA NAME IT?!?!

3 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

IMO, I wouldn't want signatures to show on mobile. Some people have really big/long signatures with pictures. There's actually quite a few I've hidden on desktop. Maybe if you can make it an overall option. I would be annoyed to have to keep hiding sig's on mobile...

I read it more as an option to hide all sigs on mobile view or show all sigs on mobile view. and if thats not how it read, then thats my idea of what should be done. lol all or nothing option for mobile.

• Like 1
kimberbee
5 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

I read it more as an option to hide all sigs on mobile view or show all sigs on mobile view. and if thats not how it read, then thats my idea of what should be done. lol all or nothing option for mobile.

That's what I meant. It's early, forgive me... no coffee yet... 

jedimasterben
13 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

I'm letting one of my coworkers daughter name him :)

• Like 6
On 4/27/2017 at 6:36 PM, samnaz said:

Has anyonnnneeee successfully mounted the Orbit Pro on their tank with the arm mount?

I've not done it yet, but I got info on how to do it and posted it on my aquarium journal thread!

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, stacks said:

I've not done it yet, but I got info on how to do it and posted it on my aquarium journal thread!

Good timing.  Because most of us I think are suppose to get ours today.

• Like 1
TJ_Burton

Canadians can't participate :(

MD won't ship glass "internationally".
I will have to live vicariously through everyone else.

Can't wait to see what everyone manages to pull off with these great little tanks!

• Like 1
Mariaface
Just now, TJ_Burton said:

Canadians can't participate :(

MD won't ship glass "internationally".
I will have to live vicariously through everyone else.

Can't wait to see what everyone manages to pull off with these great little tanks!

I'm pretty sure @metrokat (correct me if I'm wrong!) said you can source the items elsewhere (maybe you'll still get a good price without international shipping), as long as the tank hasn't been started up May 10th?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Mariaface said:

I'm pretty sure @metrokat (correct me if I'm wrong!) said you can source the items elsewhere (maybe you'll still get a good price without international shipping), as long as the tank hasn't been started up May 10th?

thats how I read it.  As long as all the equipment is the same it doesnt matter where you get it.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, stacks said:

Link me! :)

• Like 1
jedimasterben
3 minutes ago, Mariaface said:

This. Marine Depot is the only place that you will get the discounts, though, that was the caveat.

• Like 4
TJ_Burton

Yeah... can't afford to drop $300 on the glass alone and that is what I am looking at out here.

Shame... next time!

• Like 2
Mariaface
1 minute ago, TJ_Burton said:

Yeah... can't afford to drop $300 on the glass alone and that is what I am looking at out here.

Shame... next time!

Hey! Glass and light! 

TJ_Burton
51 minutes ago, Mariaface said:

Hey! Glass and light! 

Can't get the MD combo to Canada, and no other retailer in my area has the tank alone for less than $300 after taxes. I actually already have the light, which is why it would have been within budget if I could get it off MD using the coupon code. 

• Like 1
Mariaface
3 minutes ago, TJ_Burton said:

Can't get the MD combo to Canada, and no other retailer in my area has the tank alone for less than $300 after taxes. I actually already have the light, which is why it would have been within budget if I could get it off MD using the coupon code. 

Oops :blush:

• Like 1
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic