ReefCleaners.org

Bloomin' Tank of GeNRosity

FlowerMama

Water looks so Clean! NICE! B)

Thanks. I need to figure out how to get more white in the pic. The pipe organ should be pure white and I haven't figured it out yet w/ the lights. And the duncan should have some light green and lavender and I can't get that yet. Just have to play around more with the light.

wow, that rose coral sure is puffy!

Thank You! It really is. Don't quite no why it doesn't have it's feeders out right now but oh well. I'm believing though that finally w/ fish everything will benefit some from their natural fertilizer.

Tank looks really good! I remember when you had that cyano outbreak and now look at it!

That tang is pretty, looks like he is nom nom noming the algae on the glass.

• Like 1

Tank looks really good! I remember when you had that cyano outbreak and now look at it!

That tang is pretty, looks like he is nom nom noming the algae on the glass

Yes, he has been- on the glass and on the rocks. The cherub pygmy has been doing the same. I know the Starry will do the same. He won't eat the green nori though. I' gonna have to get some of the omnivore mix from Larry's that has spirulina in it. So the next fish I'll be getting will be the Starry Blenny and Yellow Coris Wrasse. With 5 fish in there then I'll probably be done, right? I may have to rehome the tang a couple years from now. He's 3" right now.

max sizes of all fish:

3 royal gramma- currently 2"

3 pygmy angelfish- currently 1"

7 kole tang- currently 3"

5 yellow coris wrasse

5.5 starry blenny

I need to buy some nassarius. I have nothing turning over the sand.

Hey may learn from the other fish. Before I took down the 45g, my clowns and wrasse ate nori after awhile because they saw the tang/angel doing it.

• Like 1

Hey may learn from the other fish. Before I took down the 45g, my clowns and wrasse ate nori after awhile because they saw the tang/angel doing it.

I hope he does, maybe I'll mince it up w/ a knife dry and let tiny bits fall where they may and then they can pick it off the sand & rocks.

• Like 1

Looks amazing, Annette :bowdown:.

If Bowie is the same kole she had years ago...holy moly!!!! I remember him!!!! Who had him in-between the time he was with her and now you???? He looks very plump/healthy :).

• Like 1

Looks amazing, Annette :bowdown:.

If Bowie is the same kole she had years ago...holy moly!!!! I remember him!!!! Who had him in-between the time he was with her and now you???? He looks very plump/healthy :).

He was with a guy in the local club in a 200g tank for yr. He was probably only 1.5 inches at the time. When he left he still looked like a head attached to a tail. And he swoped when he swam. He's a 3" now. I'm so happy it worked out that way. Now she can see him.

And he's the one that actually gave some btas to his friend. His friend turned right around and sold me my green acid bta for $20. So funny how it all went in a circle.

And now Randi has the other bta when mine had the baby and he has part of my purple green chalice.

• Like 2

I've been doing well. Jut slowly putting the tank together w/ some fish after I was fallow for 8 wks due to ich.

I finally decided it was time for some male companionship and joined a dating website. It's been weird mostly. Just not the normal way to meet people IMO but it'll get better I'm sure.

• Like 3

Please Be Careful. And with that said... I do wish u Luck fingerscrossed:flower:

I have to agree with ya...I am "Old School". Pre-Internet ways.

I am careful and I also tell everyone if we're messaging on the site that I do have a tazer. And I go to a public place.

• Like 3

Still my first 2 wks have been rather adventurous. I weeded out a perv foodie who right away wanted to bring me to his house because he wanted to make bouilabaise. One guy listed status as "living together" when he was married and having problems. Another I told didn't feel we were compatible after a phone conversation the day before and he made a threat so I called the police and they did nothing as it wasn't a big enough threat. The next day he called me mule dung. No wonder that one's having a hard time finding someone. Quite interesting so far. Some people I can tell by email are so needy you run in the opposite direction. I had a date Tues and he was the most normal so far.

• Like 2

WOW! That's sick! I honestly can say I am thankful I am not a Woman. The Crazy chit u have to face and the dangers.

I am glad u are trying ur best to be careful..I can't say it enough though...too many wackos out there..so, please keep vigilant.

• Like 2

Wow, glad you dodged those creepers!!!

I met a lot of "normal" guys playing online video games. Not necessarily dating but friends too, some turned into very close friends, almost family. One of them has a reef tank even. Ofc many live far away.

I guess its the same as nano-reef, you share a hobby and end up chatting about other stuff too like how we're chatting about creepers right now.

• Like 1

Still my first 2 wks have been rather adventurous. I weeded out a perv foodie who right away wanted to bring me to his house because he wanted to make bouilabaise. One guy listed status as "living together" when he was married and having problems. Another I told didn't feel we were compatible after a phone conversation the day before and he made a threat so I called the police and they did nothing as it wasn't a big enough threat. The next day he called me mule dung. No wonder that one's having a hard time finding someone. Quite interesting so far. Some people I can tell by email are so needy you run in the opposite direction. I had a date Tues and he was the most normal so far.

Wow, sounds like an interesting time! Be careful! :( I've had the same luck on dating sites lately. It's really frustrating. Lots of really rude messages. It isn't my cup of tea, but it is really hard to meet people it seems.

• Like 1

Thanks for the FTS. The tank looks incredible. So clean, very happy, it has a great energy.

As far as dating goes, I truly believe that good things happen to good people. Only a matter of time until you find somebody right for you, I'd bet the farm on it :)

• Like 3

Wow, sounds like an interesting time! Be careful! :( I've had the same luck on dating sites lately. It's really frustrating. Lots of really rude messages. It isn't my cup of tea, but it is really hard to meet people it seems.

Hard to find nice, genuine people. I had to write in my profile that I wasn't looking for quickies or sugar daddies and that I could take care of myself.

Thanks for the FTS. The tank looks incredible. So clean, very happy, it has a great energy.

As far as dating goes, I truly believe that good things happen to good people. Only a matter of time until you find somebody right for you, I'd bet the farm on it :)

They say when you're not looking you'll find so don't know why I'm on a site anyway. If they can't write more than "Hi/hey beautiful" or "Hi There" as their first email after reading a profile paragraph that incites more questions, then they obviously aren't interested in conversation or really wanting to know me. Yeah, I'm being picky. I can be.

• Like 2
Snow_Phoenix

I've been doing well. Jut slowly putting the tank together w/ some fish after I was fallow for 8 wks due to ich.

I finally decided it was time for some male companionship and joined a dating website. It's been weird mostly. Just not the normal way to meet people IMO but it'll get better I'm sure.

Ich is nasty - glad the tank is back on track though.

Be wary of those dating sites - I was on one once few years ago and oh my, some of the people out there are total pervs. Others are just quarrelsome or have secondary motives. I ended up abandoning the site and focusing on myself for a while - I admit being single can be a bit lonely at times, but it's still better than being tangled in a nasty relationship.

I do hope you meet someone wonderful sometime soon though! :flower:

• Like 1
Snow_Phoenix

On the positive side, by brother-in-law met his wife through online dating. And they're still happily married after about ten years :)

There admittedly good people on dating sites. I did make friends with a police office and an accountant who were decent via the old dating website I frequented, but lost touch with them after a year. Wonder if they've found their better halves by now.

• Like 1