Top Shelf Aquatics

Astinus' Build *A work in Progress*

Astinus

Not to at all jack your thread sir but since we were on the topic...

This is cthulu.

20160108_114442_zpst8bxa6qe.jpg

B):huh::blink: WOW!!! That would totally freak the Wife! That looks sweet! And, lol, Jack away! Love sharing pics! TY for sharing that Beast...U Should rename it to KRAKEN!

• Like 1

B):huh::blink: WOW!!! That would totally freak the Wife! That looks sweet! And, lol, Jack away! Love sharing pics! TY for sharing that Beast...U Should rename it to KRAKEN!

Haha I was gonna go that route but went with a lesser known lovecraftian horror plus it's an awesome Metallica song...but so is "the thing that should not be" :lol:

Have you seen my bubble coral? :D

That bubble :wub:

Also,tank looks great sir! Well done that brain coral is smexy.

Thank You! Shar picked it out :) (Brain Coral) I Like it too! Nice Color "POP" to it.

And the Bubble Coral, it really does seem to be doing quite well. I Think it may be growing. It Certainly seems a bit bigger than when we 1st got it.

• Like 2

Haha I was gonna go that route but went with a lesser known lovecraftian horror plus it's an awesome Metallica song...but so is "the thing that should not be" :lol:

Have you seen my bubble coral? :D

No, I Don't think I have seen ur Bubble Coral.

Thank You! Shar picked it out :) (Brain Coral) I Like it too! Nice Color "POP" to it.

And the Bubble Coral, it really does seem to be doing quite well. I Think it may be growing. It Certainly seems a bit bigger than when we 1st got it.

If you want it to get huge,feed it often,mysis,freeze dried brine,large meaty things and target feed reef roids or whatever coral food ya like.

20160403_181633_zpsq3otq509.jpg

• Like 1

If you want it to get huge,feed it often,mysis,freeze dried brine,large meaty things and target feed reef roids or whatever coral food ya like.

20160403_181633_zpsq3otq509.jpg

I Feed the Critters every Mornin' A Mix of PE and Gut Loaded Brine Shrimp. Just picked up Spirulina Brine Shrimp yesterday.

I feed Zooplankton every other day and the between, I feed Coral Frenzy every 2 or 3 days.

I Check and clean the Filter media every 10 days or so. So far I feel lucky (Knock on wood) that nothing has gone too awry (Yet).

I, I don't get that reference... but you're still welcome :)

lol! I am showing my "Age". Google "Leave it to Beaver" ;)

• Like 2

I Feed the Critters every Mornin' A Mix of PE and Gut Loaded Brine Shrimp. Just picked up Spirulina Brine Shrimp yesterday.

I feed Zooplankton every other day and the between, I feed Coral Frenzy every 2 or 3 days.

I Check and clean the Filter media every 10 days or so. So far I feel lucky (Knock on wood) that nothing has gone too awry (Yet).

lol! I am showing my "Age". Google "Leave it to Beaver" ;)

I got it lol and I'm just into my 30s :lol:

That sounds like a good mix and should help that bubble grow nice and big.

• Like 1

Shar really Likes it too! She has recently really started to take notice and really likes seeing :) And will alert me if she is concerned about it's well being.

I am sure I am older than you ;) You probably just watched re runs :lol:

I Turn 51 in July, so, yeah, re-runs for me ;)

• Like 3

Shar really Likes it too! She has recently really started to take notice and really likes seeing :) And will alert me if she is concerned about it's well being.

I Turn 51 in July, so, yeah, re-runs for me ;)

Sweet someone older than me :lol: I am 46 :P

I did watch it though when I was younger......re runs.....

• Like 3
Pinner Reef

Wally was Beaver's Older Goody 2 shoe Brother. Beaver's pat question or answer to Wally was "Gee Wally"

Seriously, posting from a bar right now... when dafuc did you evar think I'd be a "goody two shoes"!?!

• Like 2

Seriously, posting from a bar right now... when dafuc did you evar think I'd be a "goody two shoes"!?!

lmao! I was being a Smart A$$ ;)

TBH, I really wasn't trying to call ya "Wally" Some of us old Timers, it's a cliche..."Gee Wally" :D

Edited by Astinus
  • Like 4

Just took some Pics as the Moon lights are now on :) Some pics aren't that great but some! The Colors Really POP!

H1dVJA.jpg

T2nc8y.jpg

uquT9K.jpg

And the Open Brain :)

8BwYo0.jpg

• Like 6