Coral Vue Hydros

Ninja's Red Sea Reefer 350 - still here!

ninjamyst

the crevice where i put it gets low flow which is what I read is needed for them to retain their bubble tips. oh well. guess we are both in for a surprise tomorrow morning.

also, I got some AquaForest Vitality recently. I love how easy it is to dose this with drops instead of measuring millimeters. I can't wait to use up my other additives and go full on AquaForest.

Just got the rest of my AF products ordered. I'm stoked to try out the AF Vitality, Build, Amino, and Energy. I hope Aquaforest works out

• Like 1

On the other hand, mine reattached to the back wall and has now climbed all the way up to the top, right at the waterline. There's lots of flow there, mostly in one direction, but it's been there all day. So who knows...

woke up this morning to check on the nem. Backwall. sigh.

Just got the rest of my AF products ordered. I'm stoked to try out the AF Vitality, Build, Amino, and Energy. I hope Aquaforest works out

I dont quite understand what Build does. It says it has calcium, carbonate, and iodide. Won't that affect dosing of calcium?

Beautiful fish!! I hope he does well for ya.

Thanks! I hope so too.

• Like 2

woke up this morning to check on the nem. Backwall. sigh.

I dont quite understand what Build does. It says it has calcium, carbonate, and iodide. Won't that affect dosing of calcium?

Thanks! I hope so too.

Our nems must be twins separated at birth. Mine's still on the back wall. Sigh...
  • Like 1

Our nems must be twins separated at birth. Mine's still on the back wall. Sigh...

mine too...he's very fluffy now too. i think he likes it there. i just turned my gyre back on. let's see how he likes being blasted with flow.

• Like 1

Honestly I don't know lol. I guess we will see what happens

• Like 1

Bubbles bubbles everywhere! The nem stayed where I put it. I did have gyre running really low. Will slowly crank it up. Nem is now front and mostly center. It expanded a lot more than when I first got it so the color is not very intense from the side. But the top down shot is $$$. I really hope as flow increases, the bubble tips stay!

Clown claimed it

28704139044_c3ef4ef2c5_z.jpg

Top down under LED is just crazy!

28704135664_f4d9e4077e_z.jpg

Macro shot

28704137314_672bc5f901_z.jpg

• Like 20
TheKleinReef

Top down LED pic always make things 100x better...haha. You told me this was a small one...it's pretty big now =P.

It was this smallest one that was walking around! Hahah

I thought I told you 5-6" is it bigger than that?

• Like 1

Bubbles bubbles everywhere! The nem stayed where I put it. I did have gyre running really low. Will slowly crank it up. Nem is now front and mostly center. It expanded a lot more than when I first got it so the color is not very intense from the side. But the top down shot is $$$. I really hope as flow increases, the bubble tips stay!

Clown claimed it

28704139044_c3ef4ef2c5_z.jpg

Is it peach? What a great color!
  • Like 1

It was this smallest one that was walking around! Hahah

I thought I told you 5-6" is it bigger than that?

It's about 5". In your tupperware, it looked about 3" only =P.

Is it peach? What a great color!

It's peachy from the side but more red from top, just depends on how much light is hitting it and how inflated it is. When I just got it, it was smaller and more bright red.

Looking awesome Jacky! The new anemone looks incredible.

Awesome nem, that top down is legit

Tank is looking really great, better and better. :)

Beautiful BTA! <3

Thanks everyone!!

• Like 1