Pod Your Reef

Custom Acrylic Tops *Tank Toppers* Limited Runs

smiz

Update:

Just so you guys know what is going on and don't feel abandoned.

We aren't able to quit our day jobs yet but we did move into a space and are setting up our work shop currently.

We are having a very hard time getting consistent cuts with our routed edge mounting option so we have been working every day for the past week after normal work to address this issue.

If you are waiting for your top with a routed edge please bear with us as we are giving it our all to get the consistency we need. There is a lot to take into account when doing these so we would rather be a bit cautious and make sure its perfect!

I have to say we have some of the coolest tops to date coming out soon. Can't thank you guys enough for pushing the limits and coming up with some really cool designs. Pics to come soon!

• Like 4

Update:

Just so you guys know what is going on and don't feel abandoned.

We aren't able to quit our day jobs yet but we did move into a space and are setting up our work shop currently.

We are having a very hard time getting consistent cuts with our routed edge mounting option so we have been working every day for the past week after normal work to address this issue.

If you are waiting for your top with a routed edge please bear with us as we are giving it our all to get the consistency we need. There is a lot to take into account when doing these so we would rather be a bit cautious and make sure its perfect!

I have to say we have some of the coolest tops to date coming out soon. Can't thank you guys enough for pushing the limits and coming up with some really cool designs. Pics to come soon!

Can't wait to see mine for the Reefer 170!

Congrats on the new shop and new techniques! I did a little reading the other day on acrylic routing and CNC techniques - it was a little scary and clearly NOT easy to do. It's going to be worth the wait!

A few teaser before we do a large photo dump. This top looks incredible, I love the color option.

146B6E01-70F2-4116-827C-9632F06BE005_zps

4628C15D-988F-42FB-85DF-9651D3A111F8_zps

4EFCECEB-55CC-4556-8BE9-284C37E009F4_zps

So nice! Really looking forward to getting one of these on my tank. For looks and ease of mind :).
  • Like 1

I somehow lost this thread again, so I apologize if you've already answered this but do you have a back cover for an IM 30L? Something to cover up the equipment poking out.

Hey!

We're finishing up our shop this week and next and should start making back covers for the IM series!

Stay Tuned

• Like 1

Let me say your work looks outstanding. It would be nice if someone could make a light splash guard for owners of Bio-Cubes (the Oceanic, older style).

I've heard this before, they are kind of a PITA :). We could come up with a inexpensive practical way to build it.

Nice work

I would like to purchase a cover for the IM 10 and a possible back cover :)

PM Incoming!

Very interested in a clear top for the nuvo fusion 10

Also possibly a custom made clear top for my 5.5 gallon...I have measurements

PM incoming

Smiz, what lazer cutter do you own?

Hey Jay, we are currently renting a rabbit laser that is 47x35 but are looking at purchasing a larger boss laser.

• Like 2