smiz

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
NoOneLikesADryTang
4 hours ago, Bke said:

Hi! I have been looking for someone to make me a costume aquarium topper. Trying to figure out how to get in touch with tank topper extraordinaire. 

Check out OctoAquatics. His stuff is top notch. 

• Like 1

I'll 2nd Octoaquatics. I have several items from him. Earlier this year, he updated the design of his feeding port and feeding tube and sent out the upgraded components to his past customers for free.  The all his magnets are super strong and sealed.

• Like 2
NoOneLikesADryTang
2 hours ago, Bke said:

Thank you both for responding! Is Octoaquatics his company? I will look them up!

It is. It’s owned by a guy named Matt. Great customer service. I had an acclimation box damaged in shipping. I emailed him about it on Saturday, and had a new one at my door on Tuesday. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I need a metal mesh lid made for a 36 gallon bow front aquarium for my mother's turtle...... Is this something you can do? I'm not sure how I found this thread so I'm not sure if you reply to it that I will see it..... Please send me a message to my email thanks 

16 hours ago, momof3 said:

I need a metal mesh lid made for a 36 gallon bow front aquarium for my mother's turtle...... Is this something you can do? I'm not sure how I found this thread so I'm not sure if you reply to it that I will see it..... Please send me a message to my email thanks 

Unless I missed something, his business is closed. Some other people in this thread have suggested OctoAquatics as an alternative.

• 3 months later...

I have the Topfin Bowfront 36 gallon tank. Can you make a screened too for that?  If so, how much and how soon? I want to turn the tank into a terrarium for my kids snake. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...