ReefCleaners.org

Custom Acrylic Tops *Tank Toppers* Limited Runs

smiz

Have you done any Fluval SpecV tops yet and/or have an idea of cost? Thanks. :)

I have not YET :) PM sent

What does a bc29 top coat with a hinge for feeding?

Thanks

Biocube falls under our standard size. It would be $130 plus shipping with an additional $20 for the feeding door. Shoot me a PM if interested

FlamingPrawn

I see you did Teeny and Drgibby's 4 gallon. is this a standard size now & what would the cost be w/ shipping for clear acrylic? no feeding door

I see you did Teeny and Drgibby's 4 gallon. is this a standard size now & what would the cost be w/ shipping for clear acrylic? no feeding door

Yes we did! Seems we have dimensions for a good fit. We are doing these for $70 shipped with the routed version. These can be clear or colored.

You a sponsor yet? :D you're moving right along! It's fun to watch.

:)

How much to make an ATO container... all black with two doors at the top ..... Length 19 inches by 22 inches height by 4 inches wide

We currently aren't accepting any other acrylic work other then tops, but please shoot oceanbox a message. He is a sponsor here and does fantastic work!

• Like 1

Have you made 1 for the petcock 3.7 yet

Not yet :)

Now what a lot of people have been waiting for!!!!

A picture of the top we made that the customer threaded fishing line through!

Now as a disclaimer, this was not a easy task lol. Figure a top that is 2'x2', with holes ever .25". That would be almost 400 feet of line to complete that top!

So needless to say we will not be offering this as an option but if you are up for the task we can easily prepare it with holes for you.

canopy1.jpg

• Like 3

Finally! That lid looks fantastic. Do you think the tension will warp the acrylic over time with the moisture from the tank?

I don't think it would. From my understanding acrylic wont really warp with tension. It just warps from water absorption. Not sure though.

Fishing line looks great!

It sure does look sharp!

What would the above top cost for a reefer 170? And what would the fishing line process detail on my end?

Thanks

Due to the added time to cut the holes and punch them out the tops will remain the same price. The 170 would be our standard of $130 plus shipping. As for the process I am not entirely sure. Your would need to thread fishing line between every hole on the top.

I suppose if people are very opposed to doing it them self we can come up with a fee associated with doing it in house.

• Like 1

I don't think it would. From my understanding acrylic wont really warp with tension. It just warps from water absorption. Not sure though.

It sure does look sharp!

Due to the added time to cut the holes and punch them out the tops will remain the same price. The 170 would be our standard of $130 plus shipping. As for the process I am not entirely sure. Your would need to thread fishing line between every hole on the top.

I suppose if people are very opposed to doing it them self we can come up with a fee associated with doing it in house.

Does that include a way to mount it on the tank? Like the little acrylic hangers I see some people using.

Does that include a way to mount it on the tank? Like the little acrylic hangers I see some people using.

We have several different mounting methods. You can see most of them on the first post of this thread. Shoot me a pm if interested and we can get something going!

This was actually done buy someone who purchased the top. I will have to find out what he used!

Fluorocarbon would be awesome! Super clear and durable.

We have several different mounting methods. You can see most of them on the first post of this thread. Shoot me a pm if interested and we can get something going!

Just spent a pretty penny on the Reefer 170 and all the equipment so I'm not ready to pull the trigger yet but in the near future I plan to. I like the look of the fishing line over the acrylic. It looks like it would also block less light. What's the lead time on the top?

Fluorocarbon would be awesome! Super clear and durable.

That looks like it'll do the job!

Just spent a pretty penny on the Reefer 170 and all the equipment so I'm not ready to pull the trigger yet but in the near future I plan to. I like the look of the fishing line over the acrylic. It looks like it would also block less light. What's the lead time on the top?

No problem, lead time is around 3 weeks currently.

We have tried several different mesh options and settled on out current mesh. There is a very slight blockage in light. measured at 20 par, and the durability of the mesh compared to thinner mesh like found on BRS is worth the blockage.