ReefCleaners.org

Custom Acrylic Tops *Tank Toppers* Limited Runs

smiz

This is nano-reef, but for all you big tankers out there have no fear, in the works!

11017558-7562-4760-948A-B078FB043C06_zps

Need to take another look at this as I lost a trigger last night, sent you a PM

How much for a biocube 29? + feeder door?

Hey, assuming it is going to be clear it would be our base fee of $130 plus $20 for the door plus shipping! PM if interested :)

Need to take another look at this as I lost a trigger last night, sent you a PM

Oh no! I'll will take a look tonight along with other people waiting for drawings!

Hey Guys,

Things are still insanely busy but we are trying to work through our back log this weekend. Once we're back on track well be accepting all new orders. To try to make up for out slowness here are some pictures :)

8C00D679-38D4-4CBE-939D-FDD7F20A3C03_zps
B1254231-5A8E-4069-92A9-1B34FA432EE8_zps
112050BB-1DFF-416C-9C56-17589746DF59_zps
8E2E1A48-6652-46F8-B868-8CDBC14567CE_zps
F73DADF4-CD9B-4225-9B8E-0555668B4ABF_zps
  • Like 5
Simulated Fish

Not yet.....cough cough

No way am I going to be the test rabbit! :P

Ha-ha yeah Harry I'm going to be the guinea pig ;) my tank is almost done cycling!

Ha-ha yeah Harry I'm going to be the guinea pig ;) my tank is almost done cycling!

Woo hoo! TBH I am not positive I need one but my DIY one keeps falling in and is rusting a lot; free GFO!

Simulated Fish

Woo hoo! TBH I am not positive I need one but my DIY one keeps falling in and is rusting a lot; free GFO!

I waa thinking about DIY but since this is a display tank in my living room I really want a clean sexy top that can keep my eel in :)

lol ill make sure to make hippies extra perfect.

Lol more for me!

phillyclownfish

Just cranked out a ton of drawings! If you are still waiting I hope to be able to finish up early this week.

Any update on when mine will be shipped? Been a few weeks.

Any update on when mine will be shipped? Been a few weeks.

Just updated our routing table with a speed controller that will hopefully fix our issue. Once tests are good you are top of the list!

• Like 1

omgomgomg

ITS SO CLOSE lol.

This routing business has taken up about 4 weekends in a row. I just keep throwing money at it and it wont accept it lol. Need it to take lessons from some ladies of the night :)

• Like 2

So unfortunately several of our tops from last shipment arrived destroyed. We are going to be adding additional cost to the tops to make sure we have top of the line packing material to get these things to you guys safe!

So unfortunately several of our tops from last shipment arrived destroyed. We are going to be adding additional cost to the tops to make sure we have top of the line packing material to get these things to you guys safe!

:o That sucks. I'm glad you're upgrading the packing material, though.

Smiz... Reefer 350?

Of Course

:o That sucks. I'm glad you're upgrading the packing material, though.

Yeah just not worth it to try to cheap out when were wasting hundreds re cutting material. Time to step up! lol

Your 4g top is going to be in a 8'x4' box with suspension cables and filled with spray foam.......safety first lol

• Like 2
seamonkeyminer

Lids look awesome.

Just curious on the lids with color screwed into the clear are the edges sealed to prevent water getting inbetween layers? Wouldnt want any salt ruining the look of the lids.

Lids look awesome.

Just curious on the lids with color screwed into the clear are the edges sealed to prevent water getting inbetween layers? Wouldnt want any salt ruining the look of the lids.

Hey Sea,

We're currently testing out using a two part to seal all the edges for this very reason. Originally we opted away from this as we figured people might want to switch colors some day, but we are leaning towards the way of having it solid and unable to take apart.

Thanks Adam! Love my new custom top!

Looks awesome! Been in and out of urgent care with my daughter but screws are shipping tomorrow!