SaltCritters.com

Chris' CAD Lights 45g Shallow : Another Re-Scape (Video)

cnseekatz

That ring :wub:.

Congratulations!!!!!

Thanks Gena!

I found an Idaho Grape frag (about half-dollar size) and glued it to a piece of rock. It's doing the same thing that the last piece did... encrusting everything nearby.... silly monti...

• Like 1

Beautiful soon to be wife and a beautiful tank....that's what I call winning.

Thanks bud. How is your yellow Dendrochirus? (So jealous...)

I also run vertex 130. First few weeks kind of pits but it has been trouble free for over 2 years now. Favorite skimmer I have used

No problem with overflowing? What depth/level are you at?

I wish my zoas grow like yours! All the zoas I added to the 350 closed up or looking like crap. Damn zoas.

Stop doing water-changes! ;)

Thanks Gena!

I found an Idaho Grape frag (about half-dollar size) and glued it to a piece of rock. It's doing the same thing that the last piece did... encrusting everything nearby.... silly monti...

Is the growth pattern also downward like the last one? Maybe it's too soon to tell :).

My skimmer is in little under 7 inches of water. I have some bubble algae and keep trying emeralds but all the do is eat my sps :(

Yeah, mine ate all my good macros and then moved on to ripping food out of the throats of my acans. Never touched the bubble algae though. :unsure:

• Like 1

My skimmer is in little under 7 inches of water. I have some bubble algae and keep trying emeralds but all the do is eat my sps :(

Try getting really small emeralds, like the size of a dime. They seem to do better with BA control. If you can get the rock out that has the BA on it, just do a 100% peroxide treatment with a cotton ball or q-tip on the affected area after manually removing the BA and let it sit out of the water 3 min...gets rid of it.

• Like 2

Try getting really small emeralds, like the size of a dime. They seem to do better with BA control. If you can get the rock out that has the BA on it, just do a 100% peroxide treatment with a cotton ball or q-tip on the affected area after manually removing the BA and let it sit out of the water 3 min...gets rid of it.

Lol I did some of that last night. When transfer Rick to new tank will try and get it all