Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

:D

Errbady knows I love love love yellow in my reef. The perfect contrasting color. In fact, purple is my least favorite color of coral because it just blends in.

yellow and gold corals are pure sex ;)
  • Like 2

Oh lawd!! Did you download the app?

I saw it. It's now buried in the 182 emails in my in box. Seems premature to download it. I was very tempted to buy a block of raffle tickets @ $300 although I like to spread them out to increase my odds :lol:
jedimasterben

That yellow tang clashes with your corals, you need a Purple tang.

Stop reminding me that I want one lol. I can't find them anywhere locally, except for the 5" adults that Petco has for $300. :o

• Like 1

Stop reminding me that I want one lol. I can't find them anywhere locally, except for the 5" adults that Petco has for $300. :o

I hope they're taking you out to dinner and offering a reach around at that price, lol. I sent you a PM, I'm off to bed.

JavaJacketOC

I have a lady that shops the LA wholesalers for me, she says it's like a zoo on Sundays when stuff comes in to LAX.

If you ever come out this way, Friday is the day for Fiji, Thursday for Africa, Sunday for The Philippines, Indo, Sri Lanka, Red Sea and all freshwater countries. So try to time it with that. I don't order much when it's hot here on in the country of origin.

Have Katherine's Fairy Wrasses been coming in cheap lately? I just scored one from a LFS for 45.00...last time I saw them they were like 150.00.

:blush: I am I am. When do you need it back?

I'm in no rush. Though I keep looking at a different lens and keep thinking about trying to sell you that one and picking up a different one to replace it.

Great pics Kat.

Can you go over your T5 bulbs and LED settings?

Thanks Mark.

Light Settings and Bulb Combo

2B+,P+,C+

LEDs

Morning 6:45am

Length 198 min

Ramp 60 min

Cyan/Blue 9%

Royal Blue 25%

Lime+white 12%

UV 23%

Midday