Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Well, I can't drink with the meds I'm on because of an industrial accident 2 years ago anyway. I would literally walk on broken glass and fire right now for a margarita, lol.

Anybody watching the guy climbing the Trump building in Manhattan?

He's in a world of shit when they get hold of him, I'll tell you that. I always wanted to base jump the Empire State Building. My team and I even got all of our stuff together to do it when M stepped in and put the kibosh on it, lol. Damn party pooper.

• Like 1

Anybody watching the guy climbing the Trump building in Manhattan?

Aid climbing... I didn't even realize it was going on. I would think he should have tried to stay suctioned to 2 glass panes at a time.

I wonder if Trump hired him.

• Like 2

Great. Now I want to get a teeny clownfish and have the pair make clown babies. I can't do that with the new fish, Kat, why do you do this to me! >:c

• Like 1

stop watching your clownfish bang. that's weird. :slap:

I sat here, at work, going 'oh man, clownfish babies!' as soon as I opened the video. Then I stared for approximately 2.5 seconds and said 'Yeah, this is weird. Oh - yehp, that's gross. Wow.' and my coworkers laughed at me :P

Doesn't mean it's not still SUPER AWESOME.

• Like 1

stop watching your clownfish bang. that's weird. :slap:

:slap:

I sat here, at work, going 'oh man, clownfish babies!' as soon as I opened the video. Then I stared for approximately 2.5 seconds and said 'Yeah, this is weird. Oh - yehp, that's gross. Wow.' and my coworkers laughed at me :P

Doesn't mean it's not still SUPER AWESOME.

It's not gross, they're slithering around on the glass.

Awesome shot, and the skin is so healthy looking. I assume you haven't changed your insane feeding habits any?

Thank you, that picture is my favorite.

I am feeding a lot less Mark. I know I know, I keep changing the target here. But I had to deal with issues and it was a better idea to cut back on the feeding I was doing. So right now I do not target feed the SPS every day. I am throwing in phyto however (reef nutrition). And I target feed about twice a week, possibly 3 times.

• Like 2