Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Whats your full routine now for feeding your sps?

I mix PolyLab reef-roids with some kind of liquid - either vitamin c, phyto or amino acids.

Dilute with tank water and crop duster all the SPS.

I alternate the reef-roids with Brightwell Reef Blizzard foods too.

I target feed this concoction 2-3 times a week.

Phyto gets fed everyday. I haven't had phyto in a while so when I do get it I make sure to feed it often.

JavaJacketOC

Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all gotta do this shit when Fiji is coming in! :rant: Y'all cool and all that, but $60 in tolls and fuel is not gonna happen.

WHEN IS FIJI COMING IN?!

ROFL, drinks are off...Fiji is on!

• Like 2

I mix PolyLab reef-roids with some kind of liquid - either vitamin c, phyto or amino acids.

Dilute with tank water and crop duster all the SPS.

I alternate the reef-roids with Brightwell Reef Blizzard foods too.

I target feed this concoction 2-3 times a week.

Phyto gets fed everyday. I haven't had phyto in a while so when I do get it I make sure to feed it often.

Is Tipsy Maria going to go home and dust her tank in reef roids because she feels bad about not feeding enough?

Probably.

• Like 2

Have you looked at Red seas reef energy? The 2 part one, ones vitamins/aminos the others dissolved organics

I started using it, cant say if its working because everything looks like poop right now, but ive heard good things about it from a couple locals.

I used all of that already between everything I already use.

Is Tipsy Maria going to go home and dust her tank in reef roids because she feels bad about not feeding enough?

Probably.

Oh boy, I can see we are gonna have a fun time tonight.

A few more hours to go!

• Like 1

ROFL, drinks are off...Fiji is on!

You have to understand that when Fiji with a box of SPS comes in and Kat's around she's like a kid at Christmas, lol.

• Like 1
JavaJacketOC

You have to understand that when Fiji with a box of SPS comes in and Kat's around she's like a kid at Christmas, lol.

I get it...I'm just jelly that I don't get to do that, lol.

• Like 1

I get it...I'm just jelly that I don't get to do that, lol.

I have a lady that shops the LA wholesalers for me, she says it's like a zoo on Sundays when stuff comes in to LAX.

If you ever come out this way, Friday is the day for Fiji, Thursday for Africa, Sunday for The Philippines, Indo, Sri Lanka, Red Sea and all freshwater countries. So try to time it with that. I don't order much when it's hot here on in the country of origin.

There's proof, she left the glass cleaner on the front glass :lol:

The tank looks great, Kat!

Thank you.

I don't know if it is starphire or what but this tank gets so much hard to clean green algae. The normal magnet cleaner does not take it off, it needs a scraper.

• Like 1

Kat that side view is amazing. Is that the side you can sit on and stare at your tank? If so I understand how you can get lost in it its so pretty

• Like 1

Kat that side view is amazing. Is that the side you can sit on and stare at your tank? If so I understand how you can get lost in it its so pretty

Thank you. Yes, that is where the viewing chair is.

Puts me to sleep TBH. I'm always nodding off when I sit there. Sleeping chair.

• Like 3