Cultivated Reef

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Big Bertha died of old age, Dingbat was just cleaning up.

Are you sure about that kat?.... that video looked like murder in the first degree :lol:

• Like 2

:lol: Porcelain crab

And this is Dignbat the first also. Don;t worry, they're reef safe

ha ha lol I love his over dramatic rip on his food and the clumsy drop of the food lol

iSore Nomo

20150408_130906.jpg
Ta da
20150412_122008.jpg

What happened to dingbat 2?

He was in the RSM sump, when I shut down the system and moved over my rocks I couldn't find him. But I also gave away a big bunch of my rocks, he might have been in one of them.

• Like 1

Just set the Apex to email alerts to me :wizard:

Alarm Statement: If Temp > 72.0 Then ON (78.0 )

Apr 12 2015 12:34:10
Temp
1-1:FugeFans is ON Manual
1-2:Heater is OFF Auto
1-3:Alk is OFF Auto
1-4:Calcium is OFF Auto
SndAlm_I6 is OFF Auto
SndWrn_I7 is OFF Auto
EmailAlm_I5 is ON Manual
2-1:T5-1 is ON Auto
2-2:T5-2 is OFF Manual
2-3:FugeLED is ON Auto
2-4:LEDON is ON Auto
Power Failed: Mar 23 2015 17:50:12
Power Restored: Mar 23 2015 17:50:54
Power OK: EB4_2 (19 Days 18:43 - 1.4 Amps)

• Like 2

My trip to Lowes and Home Depot this morning was uneventful, thankfully. I got a few fittings but they didn't have the barbed elbow in white nylon only charcoal black. And the black fittings are a hair bigger than the white ones so getting tubing to fit is a PITA. Yes yes, it was dunked in hot water to make it pliant and all. So I have the parts and tubing ready to install my IM reactor to the manifold. The bottom fitting in the reactor came off so it's curing after I siliconed it in place. Tomorrow I will install it.

• Like 2

Kat

What light fixture are you using in your fuge? (and thanks for the frags! :D )20150408_130906.jpg

Hi there! It was very nice to meet you yesterday, we should have talked longer, sorry I was rushed.

That light is a stock CADlights fuge light. Hope the corals are settling in well in your tank.

Sup

Sprained my foot yesterday :( Hurts :(

It was such a nice day, I was walking to lunch with my family and twisted my foot on a raised manhole. I was able to ice it and the pain is way better, but I have a transdermal pain patch on it right now, since last night. No hip hop class this week. :(

Sprained my foot yesterday :( Hurts :(

It was such a nice day, I was walking to lunch with my family and twisted my foot on a raised manhole. I was able to ice it and the pain is way better, but I have a transdermal pain patch on it right now, since last night. No hip hop class this week. :(

Dang that sucks! Right when the weathers getting nice out too. Life sucks sometimes lol.

• Like 1