inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Good morning!!! I've got a water change to do in a bit and some housekeeping in the tank. Hypostatic is coming over for tea and all. I'll grab pictures when the tank settles. Hopefully Hypo will bring his camera too.

• Like 1

Fish Nook or Kat Nook. :unsure:

Tank is looking great. Me thinks I'll tear apart my rockwork this summer to remove one of the tangs and reduce the amount of rock to give me more room to work. I swear I have more space yet less corals than most of the nanos here. :D

• Like 3

Tank is looking great. Me thinks I'll tear apart my rockwork this summer to remove one of the tangs and reduce the amount of rock to give me more room to work. I swear I have more space yet less corals than most of the nanos here. :D

Thank you Mark. I just cleaned the bejesus out of it now everything is slimy just in time for Hypo's visit. Lovely.

I support the decision to remove some of the rock. Remove some of it from off center to give more definition, peaks and valleys to your scape.

Now, to work on clearing up the frag rack. Sale coming up. Red planet frags, Slimer frags, Tenuis, Favia, acros.....

• Like 5
Pinner Reef

Sweet Jeebus I'd break the living hell out of that tea set. Not on purpose mind you, stuff just breaks around me. Judging by how nice it is; You'd turn around and a meteor would come thru the window as I go to take a sip.

• Like 2

Tank looks great Kat!

Fish Nook or Kat Nook. :unsure:

20150405_133633.jpg

I'm glad my puppy isn't that interested in the tank, tho she doesn't need a chair to look into the tank :lol:

Now, to work on clearing up the frag rack. Sale coming up. Red planet frags, Slimer frags, Tenuis, Favia, acros.....

Man I always hate moving with acros.... People better buy them up quick!

• Like 1

Great pics. 3rd pic is your kat colony?. Whered you get that milli from? Looks like the one i have.

Yep, 3rd is the Kat. The Millie is from UC.

I'm here for a pre-emptive pic request. I'm not too late, am I?

Hi Ray Ray. ;)

Beautiful pictures - hats off to Hypostatic! That clam is crazy pretty :wub:

Wait till you see more!

• Like 1