inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

SouthFlorida_Tron

Where did you get your rubber tweezers? or are they just with silicone tips? each time i use a regular metal tweezer, they rust :(

Slimer October 2012

IMG_2451.CR2.jpg

Slimer "frags" march 2015

20150331_100825.jpg

:lol:

Where did you get your rubber tweezers? or are they just with silicone tips? each time i use a regular metal tweezer, they rust :(

had them forever, i should get a new pair. they have silicone tips.

• Like 7
Sk8n Reefer

Very hardy coral. I wish it came in more colors. It's been fragged a lot over the years too.

Yes, I had one yrs. ago that did very well- isn't there a Blue Stag that is very similiar and grows well too

Yes, I had one yrs. ago that did very well- isn't there a Blue Stag that is very similiar and grows well too

I have a blue stag, so far it hasn't been as sassy as the green, not sure if the species is Yongei either.

• Like 1

Ace hardware or ransom brothers, also look in irrigation as well as specialty fittings at home depot where they have the jg style fittings

They don't show it online but maybe they have it in store.

They might just not have it avail online. A trip to the stores the best bet. Or google it and buy it online from a random site.

Wut, poking the coral? yeah. but it recovered. :flower:

Lol yes poking the coral. Well I'm glad. You've heard of the tang police, right? Well I was worried I'd have to call the coral police (There's such a thing, right?)

Yes I'm aware that was a lame attempt at humor. :unsure:

• Like 1

i use stainless, it hasn't rusted for me yet

Where can I get a 1/2 " white nylon barbed elbow like this picture

20150401_075327.jpg

practically any hardware store with a rubber tubing section, try Lowes first.