inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

You're a dude aincha, Dan. ;)

I'm sipping a dirty martini. Told the bartender I wanted 600 olives, she gave me 6. I like her already. Other people give like 3.

Urchins eat micro algae and macro algae. They enjoy coraline. They wear outfits. They can walk around with your frags if they are unglued. Cute critters.

• Like 2

You're a dude aincha, Dan. ;)

I'm sipping a dirty martini. Told the bartender I wanted 600 olives, she gave me 6. I like her already. Other people give like 3.

Urchins eat micro algae and macro algae. They enjoy coraline. They wear outfits. They can walk around with your frags if they are unglued. Cute critters.

Nothing glued down in my tank right now. Maybe I will look at one in the future. and yes last time I checked I was a dude.

I'm fairly certain I will always have a Tuxedo urchin in my Tank. Never know what you're going to see them wearing the next time you look :D.

They are great for nuisance algae removal. They are also great and removing the nice piece of Dragonsbreath Macro you added.

• Like 1

2 hours till close of day. My neighbor just shared their stash of dark chocolate kit Kat. :)

Not sure what I should have for dinner. I had yummy sushi yesterday, maybe ribs tonight, I haven't had ribs in months.

• Like 2

Hello everybody

Finally able to post a full size picture that my nephew took for me, I like how his old Nexus saturates the colors without overblowing the blues.

2015-03-21.jpg

I've emailed Innovative marine several times. The pump on the midsize reactor needs to be replaced and i need a new bracket and they just don't respond. Very frustrating.

I ran out of magnesium. I have a half a jar of Magnesium Sulfate from BRS but need Magnesium Chloride to mix up into a solution. Or should I just get pre-mixed magnesium like Kent, TLF or seachem?

• Like 9

I ran out of magnesium. I have a half a jar of Magnesium Sulfate from BRS but need Magnesium Chloride to mix up into a solution. Or should I just get pre-mixed magnesium like Kent, TLF or seachem?

I'd get the stuff from BRS.

• Like 3

Hello everybody

Finally able to post a full size picture that my nephew took for me, I like how his old Nexus saturates the colors without overblowing the blues.

2015-03-21.jpg

:wub:

• Like 1

It's confirmed, this Rabbitfish is a fake. :furious:

I threw in a long root of caulerpa peltata and he ran off with it. It was hilarious watching him take it in mm by mm, looked like those times when you have noodles you're trying to slurp up. :lol:

2011-02-19%2011.03.20.jpg

Then I threw in some caulerpa prolifera. Ate it.

Then I floated a couple of bryopsis hairs. Nope. :angry: He's a fake rabbit. :angry:

• Like 5