inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

So good to be back home. Big water change planned for today, siphon, clean, scrub, glue. All planned for the next several weeks. Need to get this tank in shape again. Bali green slimer has taken over the left rock, it needs to be severely pruned. So big colonies will be available for sale soon.

Welcome home! I spent half of this month on the road so I know just how you feel :unsure:

Thank you. Your TOTM is the perfect low maintenance tank I feel. And the soft textures make for a such a soothing composition. I like it a lot, congratulations.

• Like 3

So good to be back home. Big water change planned for today, siphon, clean, scrub, glue. All planned for the next several weeks. Need to get this tank in shape again. Bali green slimer has taken over the left rock, it needs to be severely pruned. So big colonies will be available for sale soon.

Thank you. Your TOTM is the perfect low maintenance tank I feel. And the soft textures make for a such a soothing composition. I like it a lot, congratulations.

I may have to get in on this action.

• Like 1

Picture time! Took some top downs.

This clam is really pretty IRL

20150330_111022.jpg

Kittiyagi and Red planet

20150330_111008.jpg

Lots of blue in this picture. Blue tenuis colony, Blue vermiculata frag, Tubbs blue zoas and some morph of miami vice.

20150330_111000.jpg

Close ups of the Kat

20150330_110935.jpg

Phoenix montipora still working on getting it's color. I see the peach coming in which is awesome

20150330_111234.jpg

Slimer

20150330_111135.jpg

• Like 12

Kittiyagi

Kat

For sure , but you said there is like a 4 year wait for Kat

I still need to get my light from Dave first though . He said he expects the BF mini to be in by Wednesday- they are tied up in customs right now . So I have time to wait

That is one big colony "frag" Kat...I have heard a company shipping them in Cheato Cheap, easy,and provides that little extra give to the bag.

Is that the evil stuff growing in your Setosa?