ReefCleaners.org

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

I'm going to the airport, my cat kills me every time I leave the house with bags. He's been sitting on my luggage all night, wouldn't let me sleep really. Then followed me while I got ready to go. Finally he exists the apartment WITH me, checks out the hallway hoping to scare off my car service. I had to wait for him to saunter get back in before I could leave. Sigh. I gave him some rescue remedy but it takes a few minutes to work.

Awww he misses you. My girlfriend just got a kitten that wakes up at 3am every morning and starts licking my toes, it also likes biting things. Want to swap?

• Like 2

Ha. You'll have to stop the 3 am shenanigans. Use a water spray. I use projectiles. I have the angry bird piggy stuffed toy. It's pretty aerodynamic, not sure about the speed it can achieve but it flies pretty straight in the dark in the middle of the night.

• Like 3

I'm going to the airport, my cat kills me every time I leave the house with bags. He's been sitting on my luggage all night, wouldn't let me sleep really. Then followed me while I got ready to go. Finally he exists the apartment WITH me, checks out the hallway hoping to scare off my car service. I had to wait for him to saunter get back in before I could leave. Sigh. I gave him some rescue remedy but it takes a few minutes to work.

Poor Bogi!! Have a safe trip!!
  • Like 1
jedimasterben

Awww he misses you. My girlfriend just got a kitten that wakes up at 3am every morning and starts licking my toes, it also likes biting things. Want to swap?

One of mine likes to lay on my chest at night and then lean over and lick my wife's nose, much to her dismay :)

• Like 3

Ha. You'll have to stop the 3 am shenanigans. Use a water spray. I use projectiles. I have the angry bird piggy stuffed toy. It's pretty aerodynamic, not sure about the speed it can achieve but it flies pretty straight in the dark in the middle of the night.

Excellent, Ill order 5 of them now! :D

• Like 2

This is why I refuse to have cats.

I've emailed Innovative marine several times. The pump on the midsize reactor needs to be replaced and i need a new bracket and they just don't respond. Very frustrating.

My experience is they are much more helpful when you call them.

• Like 1

Howdy from the Big D. I was probably very stressed when I had my flight reservations to Dallas done a month ago. Not only did I realize just last week that I was flying out of a different airport than I do normally, I landed at a different airport too. :huh: I made my airport shuttle reservations online and called them when I landed and pretty much yelled at the guy for not knowing where I was. :slap:

:blush: too much traveling.

• Like 3
Pinner Reef

Howdy from the Big D. I was probably very stressed when I had my flight reservations to Dallas done a month ago. Not only did I realize just last week that I was flying out of a different airport than I do normally, I landed at a different airport too. :huh: I made my airport shuttle reservations online and called them when I landed and pretty much yelled at the guy for not knowing where I was. :slap:

That does deserve a slapping IMHO. Although if makes you feel any better I once spent an hour trying to direct my shuttle driver to a passenger who was calling me from Chicago. He was pretty pissed as well but the awkward silence that fell when I told him I was in Salt Lake City was pretty hilarious. :happy:

I was in Boston last week for a convention, and I told the taxi driver my hotel name (which was apparently one of the fanciest in town and RIGHT in the center of downtown waterfront) and he didn't know where it was. "I THINK i know where that is... ". Real confidence inspiring.

• Like 1

where you headed?

So tired. Going to check in to the hotel now. Woke up 4 am eastern, getting done setting up the booth now. At least they served wine and chocolate while exhibitors were setting up. And they had music.

You're in town? I think I'll have to go out of town tomorrow then...

Fine! I'll have mama and the fraglets and baby Max all to myself then.

That does deserve a slapping IMHO. Although if makes you feel any better I once spent an hour trying to direct my shuttle driver to a passenger who was calling me from Chicago. He was pretty pissed as well but the awkward silence that fell when I told him I was in Salt Lake City was pretty hilarious. :happy:

boy do I need a magnesium Sulphate soak today. But I don't like to soak in hotel tubs.
  • Like 2
Pinner Reef

I don't like to soak in hotel tubs.

Ya, never do that. Never touch anything in a "Jacuzzi Suite" either... Just don't [shudders]

• Like 2

Howdy, still in Dallas. Today they served crown and cranberry. Not that good, so for my refill I convinced the guy to pour crown and a splash of cran. MUCH better. Now I'm off to my favorite hole in the wall Tex Mex for mouth watering brisket tacos.

• Like 5
Pinner Reef

Howdy, still in Dallas. Today they served crown and cranberry. Not that good, so for my refill I convinced the guy to pour crown and a splash of cran. MUCH better. Now I'm off to my favorite hole in the wall Tex Mex for mouth watering brisket tacos.

Ask for Hatch Green Chilie... They better know what you're talking about.