Cultivated Reef

Arce's Tank

Arce

So i was sitting around staring at the tank, cleaning up the stuff im selling off. Andddddd this happened...

20160965416_a1650a15b3_h.jpgUntitled by justin arce, on Flickr

Figured i got nothing to lose so i cleaned up the tank and threw some rock in for shiz and giggles. Dont know what im going to do with it, probably nothing but wanted to mess around with the tank a bit.

• Like 7
HarryPotter

So i was sitting around staring at the tank, cleaning up the stuff im selling off. Andddddd this happened...

20160965416_a1650a15b3_h.jpgUntitled by justin arce, on Flickr

Figured i got nothing to lose so i cleaned up the tank and threw some rock in for shiz and giggles. Dont know what im going to do with it, probably nothing but wanted to mess around with the tank a bit.

Reminds me a bit of Hey's

Thats the spirit :happy:

• Like 1

I think Kalk should be more than enough to keep up with most LPS. I believe, based on growth, my biggest offenders are the green tip bird and the Orchid stylo. Both have doubled in size without me realizing it, and both look horrid under LED so they are heading out.

• Like 1

I just bought a car! Someone go buy my Gyre and BM doser so i can afford my first payment!! Lol :P

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/364000-gyre-xf130-bm-t01-dosing-pump/?p=5101087

Was gonna text you "lets grab some beers" but I went to see Mission Impossible instead. :mellow:

Totally missed this post. We gotta grab a few beers soon, hit up some locals and have another bar night like RAP.

• Like 3

Was gonna text you "lets grab some beers" but I went to see Mission Impossible instead. :mellow:

I saw that last weekend! It was good. Also saw Ant Man. Hilarious and good.

I just bought a car! Someone go buy my Gyre and BM doser so i can afford my first payment!! Lol :P

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/364000-gyre-xf130-bm-t01-dosing-pump/?p=5101087

Totally missed this post. We gotta grab a few beers soon, hit up some locals and have another bar night like RAP.

I wish I was closer to join you guys! that was fun.

• Like 2

So i cleaned the 29 last night because it was overrun with algae and completely neglected, also prepping for changes, WOW was it dirty. And i had 2 turbos die on me, holy crap it smelt horrible.

• Like 4

Plans changed, not happening till Sunday monday lol. Going to Washington DC for a weekend vacation with the GF so no time.

Ok, that's allowed.

• Like 3

So i cleaned the 29 last night because it was overrun with algae and completely neglected, also prepping for changes, WOW was it dirty. And i had 2 turbos die on me, holy crap it smelt horrible.

Ugh... I know that smell... unfortunately!

• Like 1