Pod Your Reef

Arce's Tank

Arce

:grouphug:

You're welcome to come and pet the SPS in my tank anytime. Also, I have shit to glue down, mebbe you should do it.

Its not the same :unsure: .

Ive been planning for the day i come back to the sps game. Im going to have to start working a part time job to afford it!

• Like 1

I really like your new FTS. Throw a couple more zoa or mushroom frags in there for a little pop of color and call it good. (For awhile)

Yea im going to add some zoas shrooms, and some macros on the main rock. Might do some LPS, maybe a torch/frog/hammer.

• Like 2

So im happy with my lights in terms of color but im not satisfied and feel like i need more. Even though i don't have high light corals my purple candelabra has clearly shown changes coming from my old lighting. Makes sense because it was T5 with the LEDs so its a big drop in par/spectrum. Not sure what i want to do because i dont want to spend hundreds to get a new light fixture or parts.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Just one, you can quit any time you want.

Im guna do it.

I just need to find a way to retro 2 t5s onto my leds or fix the old 36" light i had on the 29. Then i just need to fix my filtration and im going to get some easy pieces to grow out. Slimer, Blue stag, millie, pink lemonade, bonsai. Not sure how many pieces im going to get but im not going to fill the tank, just going to satisfy the sps urge and grow them out for the future.

• Like 5

Yeaaaaa but im not going to go crazy... just one or two pieces...

I'm calling BS. It starts with a birdsnest, next thing you know bam! Katroporas, everywhere.

• Like 6