Innovative Marine Aquariums

Arce's Tank

Arce

wow.such.chris

I'm gonna buck the trend here and say noooooo sps! I think it'd be cool to see what you can do with softies, macros, and interesting stuff like sponges, gorgonians, and the like.

Also, I feel your pain on the algae. I can't ever seem to get rid of mine. I wish I had a sump and skimmer....

• Like 1

Beatin' the poop outta my tank, man!

Needs some SPS... I gotchu.

Haha, not even close man ur sps r lookin amazing. Im waitin =].

I'm gonna buck the trend here and say noooooo sps! I think it'd be cool to see what you can do with softies, macros, and interesting stuff like sponges, gorgonians, and the like.

Also, I feel your pain on the algae. I can't ever seem to get rid of mine. I wish I had a sump and skimmer....

Im giving up on the macros, they are just too boring. Going to add another gorg, some lps and one or two sps. Im thinking about a hob skimmer but idk they are all huge and pricey.

Justin that looks pretty dang amazing! :o

Thanks kat =]

• Like 1

I think your tank looks great. Maybe you just need a few more different macros, like some dragon's breath and/or red grape caulerpa to give it a splash of red, and a few colorful coral around the rock island and a stick or 2 on the large rock.

I think your tank looks great. Maybe you just need a few more different macros, like some dragon's breath and/or red grape caulerpa to give it a splash of red, and a few colorful coral around the rock island and a stick or 2 on the large rock.

Thanks, hm dragons breath is a good idea, i was looking for some awhile ago. Kat had given me some gracilaria hayi but so much gha took it over i had to toss it. Idk well see what happens. But lps and some sps is definitely in the future.

My Red Goni frag. Happy i kept this through the transfer, got it from RAP NY/NJ. Just need it to start taking off. The red in it really stands out against all that green algae :P

22383408546_9f1eb6625a_c.jpgUntitled by justin arce, on Flickr

WOW That electrical wire in my last FTS is really pissing me off, i didnt see it till now...

• Like 4

Let's see it! Tank is looking AWESOME, Arce!!!

Thanks =].

U can actually see it on the main rock in the fts. Its just a test red monti frag. Want to see how it does with the leds and water quality.

• Like 1

Thanks =].

U can actually see it on the main rock in the fts. Its just a test red monti frag. Want to see how it does with the leds and water quality.

Nice!!! What light do you have over your tank again?

It has begun..... :rolleyes:

21810381004_611a7aa0ba_c.jpgUntitled by justin arce, on Flickr

That color :wub:

I love the color of it now, nice and crisp white, slight blue hue not really purple. I may add some more leds gotta figure it out.

Caulerpa prolifera

yeah, the color is really crisp. It really makes the different colors in your tank stand out.

Is it invasive or easy to control in your experience?