Coral Vue Hydros

Arce's Tank

Arce

I'm still going to research tank upgrades but i think I'm going to just stay with the 29 for some time.

It sucks because its more of a "frag" tank setup now since i ripped everything off. I have no intentions of putting it back on the scape because when i do upgrade i want them easily moved and I'm still worried about AEFW even though i haven't really seen any.

In reality i cannot afford a custom right now, and based on my luck with standard tanks that may be my only option. I would love to get a larger custom but i need to wait till i get my own place and have the cash to throw away. :tears:

So its back to cruise control with the 29, need to just make it work for a few more months...

• Like 1

I like where this is going.

Wine and hard liquor for everyone!

I feel like I made a boo boo and I won't have time for two tanks. :wacko:

• Like 1

I like where this is going.

Wine and hard liquor for everyone!

I feel like I made a boo boo and I won't have time for two tanks. :wacko:

Two systems is definitely hard to maintain, might take awhile but im sure you will figure it out.

I'm up for some jack and diet.

We have to have a jersey reefers meeting at a bar one day. Preferably one close to a LFS <_< . Drunken purchases.

• Like 4

Wish I was closer to you guys, but then again, with where this is going, my wallet my thank me for not participating...lol!

Oh and Arce - did you price anything out with PicO? They usually have reasonable prices on custom work.

• Like 2

Oh and Arce - did you price anything out with PicO? They usually have reasonable prices on custom work.

Nope didnt get a chance to contact them yet

Nope didnt get a chance to contact them yet

You should probably do that before you throw in the towel. BTW, what dimensions and details were you having quoted for the custom? And who have you contacted so far?

You should probably do that before you throw in the towel. BTW, what dimensions and details were you having quoted for the custom? And who have you contacted so far?

Im looking for someone local. Theres one place my LFs told me about but i want to research them more to check quality. Other than that i emailed CAD.

Just emailed Pico.

Looking for about 40B dims 36x18x17 corner overflow, 2 drain 1 return. Starfire glass if it doesnt break the bank.

So its filled! Leak test is turning out promising. There are a couple small micro bubbles on all sides but nothing like what i had in the other tank and its only at the top which doesn't bother me because the top takes less pressure. Looks like we have a winner. Going to let it sit for the next couple days just to be sure its good to go.

• Like 2

We have to have a jersey reefers meeting at a bar one day. Preferably one close to a LFS <_< . Drunken purchases.

Are Texans allowed to participate?

• Like 1

Looks like we have a winner omgomgomg . Tanks holding up good. Going to leave it for a few days to make sure it holds. Very excited.

• Like 3