Top Shelf Aquatics

Arce's Tank

Arce

not sure how big you are really wanting to go , but the DSA Neo 65 is pretty nice.

dimensions : 36x20x21

Overflow is centered (sucks I know) on back wall and measures 10" wide x 5.75" front/back . One positive is that the box is now made from smooth acrylic instead of the textured ABS that is sometimes used, makes it super easy to clean.

Either way, can't wait to see the next one.

• Like 2

PHOTOOOSSSSS omgomgomg:naughtydance:

Current state of the tank.... :owned::owned::owned::owned:

17836175461_78ddaacd40_z.jpgDSCN0664 by justin arce, on Flickr

Naoke Fairy Wrasse.. Got him on sale and used the store credit i had from the 40 return

17648174780_2b35995774_z.jpgDSCN0696 by justin arce, on Flickr

The katropora.. Growing a bit but colors 100 times better than it used to be.

17213165714_f2bde4603f_k.jpgDSCN0685 by justin arce, on Flickr

Bonsai

17809432136_82bde07805_k.jpgDSCN0681 by justin arce, on Flickr

Green slimer, growing like a weed.

17647935498_514753b06b_k.jpgDSCN0683 by justin arce, on Flickr

Green table, this has had great growth, i got this piece in november and it had zero table at the time so all of thats new growth.

17647984338_f7323c6e41_z.jpgDSCN0676 by justin arce, on Flickr

Pink Lemonade, also grows like a weed.

17648252640_4e449926bb_k.jpgDSCN0682 by justin arce, on Flickr

Thats it for now.

new page

• Like 2

not sure how big you are really wanting to go , but the DSA Neo 65 is pretty nice.

dimensions : 36x20x21

Overflow is centered (sucks I know) on back wall and measures 10" wide x 5.75" front/back . One positive is that the box is now made from smooth acrylic instead of the textured ABS that is sometimes used, makes it super easy to clean.

Either way, can't wait to see the next one.

I really dont want to go that tall. I was thinking 18" was my max, even though its a difference of only a couple inches.

I was looking at the 42g versa... 30x18x18.. so My tank but 6 inches wider. Idk if i can afford to do it.

• Like 1

I really dont want to go that tall. I was thinking 18" was my max, even though its a difference of only a couple inches.

I was looking at the 42g versa... 30x18x18.. so My tank but 6 inches wider. Idk if i can afford to do it.

Seems like a lot just to get the 6" width. If it were me , I would hold out for something at least in the 36x18x? range.

a custom would be sweet ... start printing money

• Like 1

Seems like a lot just to get the 6" width. If it were me , I would hold out for something at least in the 36x18x? range.

a custom would be sweet ... start printing money

Very good point

DANG LOVE ME SOME KAT!

17213165714_f2bde4603f_k.jpg

If you lose this bow chica bow bow in the tank move I will beat you!

Lol ill try!

Wow wow, the SPS look fantastic!

Thanks mark!

Lovin this meme war.... :lol:

• Like 2

Trying to find a local tank builder, nothings really coming up. Sent out a email to some of the online/bigger ones just to see how much it would cost :unsure:

My PicO was reasonable Arce and I love it. Pics look awesome! Love that pink lemonade!

Ill check it out.

Thanks! Its a fast grower and always has great PE. Its more yellow IRL pics really screw up the color.

might have to get a frag of that pink lemonade...

That's what my next sps purchase is gonna be unless my Katapora frag is ready! Lol!

• Like 1

Anybody else ever get the feeling like they just want to quit this hobby from time to time lol. This upgrades messing me up.

mostly i just cry and open a bottle of wine.

Well when i look at my bank account i cry but theres no wine involved.

Not sure what i want to do.

Anybody else ever get the feeling like they just want to quit this hobby from time to time lol. This upgrades messing me up.

Yes

Bleh, my tank gives me so much joy but so much stress/aggravation at the same time. :unsure:

and YES! Wine sounds good, but hard liquor is usually better, among other things.....

• Like 3