Top Shelf Aquatics

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

Hot damn! Less about me more about you, when can we exspect some photos of of the transformation?

Real soon mark just doing some finishing touches to the aquascape

Sick light. Love it bro. Can we get a tank shot.

Thanks alot for deal bro much appreciated. Definitely coming soon just have to get the bulbs changed,create a light program and change the bulbs.

This is such an amazing tank! If I had this tank I would be happy I gaurantee it! I have never been able to achieve this kind of success. Some kind of rubbish always happens. Have never been able to get past the "Added live rock and a few frags" stage.

Thank so much man. Hang in there it takes alot of patience and persistence. This tank still doesnt look exactly how I want but im just going to keep at it....

I just had to post some pictures of this powermodule.....it really is a thing of a beauty. The T5 reflectors are out of this world and the reflectors around the LED's are a nice touch as well. I finishing cleaning it up and adding the bulbs. Im sooooo in love with this fixture ATI did a heck of a job

16458630640_e5d402426c_z.jpg

16645011772_7172ac31ba_z.jpg

16645012142_90f460421f_z.jpg

16459841169_f2aa9eee6e_z.jpg

16645012642_917a4022f1_z.jpg

16023718504_1031e43804_z.jpg

• Like 7

That light looks amazing. I love how sleek it looks.

Thanks..me too

I wish I would have been able to find a powermodule instead of a Sunpower. The Sunpower is a flimsy little toy in comparison.

I had one in the past and it truly is a night and day difference...this thing screams quality. The reflectors are on a completely different level..they should be in every fixture.

jedimasterben

I had one in the past and it truly is a night and day difference...this thing screams quality. The reflectors are on a completely different level..they should be in every fixture.

i think that Dave actually sent me Powermodule reflectors with mine :)

• Like 1

i think that Dave actually sent me Powermodule reflectors with mine :)

Your going to be very satisfied :happy:

Insane fixture is this from akma?

Yes it is.

$$$

I got a great deal...thanks akma :happy:

jedimasterben

Your going to be very satisfied :happy:

I was actually satisfied with just the LEDs lol, before one of the white strings went out. Still haven't been able to troubleshoot it yet. Still get great spread lol

I was actually satisfied with just the LEDs lol, before one of the white strings went out. Still haven't been able to troubleshoot it yet. Still get great spread lol

No I meant the quality of the reflectors. They're literally the best ive seen :)

I was like I'm gonna take a loook to see how much this baby is.... I see 647 for a 48 then I'm like oh a 24 inch (357. Thats a great deal and it read sun power I'm like that's not thenone I scroll over and then .....x) haaaa 1000 plus for a 24 inch(powermodule). Hardcore light for a hardcore set up!=)

• Like 1

I was like I'm gonna take a loook to see how much this baby is.... I see 647 for a 48 then I'm like oh a 24 inch (357. Thats a great deal and it read sun power I'm like that's not thenone I scroll over and then .....x) haaaa 1000 plus for a 24 inch(powermodule). Hardcore light for a hardcore set up!=)

Yea its definitely overpriced but I cant complain because I didnt pay retail.

turn down for what

:lol:

Great looking scape. Nothing like a top viewable tank with exposed features. Brings more dimension to the overall look of the setup that people aren't used to.

Thanks alot wawa. I totally agree. Appreciate you checking in always been a huge fan of your setups.

NirvanaandTool

One heck of a light dude. Good luck with the turnover to SPS - I had it going successfully in my old angler tank but it's a tougher move with the bioload from preds. I'm sure you can do it though

I've been away a lot of weeks I'm sure I've missed a lot but I wanted to say T5s E, you can't get away from awesome.

Oh you havent missed much kat other than my recommitment to sps :lol: Awww thanks kat :)

I'm so jelly of that light

:D

One heck of a light dude. Good luck with the turnover to SPS - I had it going successfully in my old angler tank but it's a tougher move with the bioload from preds. I'm sure you can do it though

Thanks alot bud. Yea its definitely a task but I finally found the sweetspot with my vodka dosing and I have my nitrates between 2-5 which is really where I would like them to stay.

• Like 1