ReefCleaners.org

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

Damn it, I still need to learn to work my new camera more proficiently. Also, editing is a huge pain in the ass. I couldn't help myself and got a bunch of legacy lens because focus peaking, it's a bit addictive. If I could master the macro I'd call it a win. If I might ask, any idiot proof post processing programs you'd recommend?

Hey psy long time no talk. What camera get did you get? lightroom is really easy to use and gives great results.

Wish we could have gotten a Nano Box Hybrid over this guy!

-Dave

Dave I was thinking the same thing but I got a really good deal i couldnt pass on. I also still wanted to be able to dim the T5's.

Thanks man me too Its been a while since ive had them but once you own them you dont want to go back to regular T5's

Well my last major build was SPS dominant so I wanted try some different coral....but over the last few months ive really had the itch to own them again.

I know the feeling. I'm pretty much Zoas and LPS, but I miss those pretty twigs.

I know the feeling. I'm pretty much Zoas and LPS, but I miss those pretty twigs.

Yea once you keep seeing pics of them or running across them at your LFS its all over...

Hey psy long time no talk. What camera get did you get? lightroom is really easy to use and gives great results.

Dave I was thinking the same thing but I got a really good deal i couldnt pass on. I also still wanted to be able to dim the T5's.

I got a Sony A6000 for a deal I couldn't refuse. It's one of them mirrorless doohickies. What I meant to start that last post with was "hi," then I saw the waspfish shot and got distracted.

I got a Sony A6000 for a deal I couldn't refuse. It's one of them mirrorless doohickies. What I meant to start that last post with was "hi," then I saw the waspfish shot and got distracted.

:lol: No worries bud....Thats a nice cam

:lol: No worries bud....Thats a nice cam

I dig it, plus I have an assortment of old cannon fd/minolta md legacy glass that I enjoy very much. It's so easy to adapt them to the camera, and I'm only about a hundred in to some old quality glass. The only problem is balance, I have a vivitar series 1 70-210 (bought it for the macro, it almost goes 1:1) that weighs almost 2 lbs on a dinky 14oz camera :D. It's all much more capable than I am.

Less about me, I read that the sticks are hexing you once more? Are you going to cut back on the gorgs/lps or just sneak in a few choice pieces?

• Like 1

I dig it, plus I have an assortment of old cannon fd/minolta md legacy glass that I enjoy very much. It's so easy to adapt them to the camera, and I'm only about a hundred in to some old quality glass. The only problem is balance, I have a vivitar series 1 70-210 (bought it for the macro, it almost goes 1:1) that weighs almost 2 lbs on a dinky 14oz camera :D. It's all much more capable than I am.

Less about me, I read that the sticks are hexing you once more? Are you going to cut back on the gorgs/lps or just sneak in a few choice pieces?

Thats awesome i love those bodies as it opens up a whole new world of lenses which have excellent optics at very inexpensive prices (especially when compared to their AF counterparts)

Yea ive already removed a bunch of gorgs and am in the process of reducing my nutrients a bit more to accommodate them. I ordered some new bulbs which should be in Tuesday.

• Like 1

Yea ive already removed a bunch of gorgs and am in the process of reducing my nutrients a bit more to accommodate them. I ordered some new bulbs which should be in Tuesday.

Bye, bye Gorgs :(

Hello Fuzzy Sticks! :)

Bye, bye Gorgs :(

Hello Fuzzy Sticks! :)

:)

I loved the gorgs; they accentuated the tank so nicely.

Well i didnt get rid of all of them I still have a few left :)

• Like 2

This tank is crazy cool keep it up :) Following!

Thanks alot appreciate you checking in! :)

Oh ya!!! Can't wait to see how this tank evolves!!!

Thanks man.. me too should be an interesting transition

What are you considering ??

Nothing specific just looking for colorful healthy specimens

Nope....dont get me wrong its a fantastic fixture but I wanted to get back into SPS and Ive had the best results with T5 and led supplementation.

I feel so alone...

I ended up getting a current orbit, now that I'm thinking about it damnt why didn't I just set it up? I tell ya what those lfs know how to sell you stuff, haa. Out of curiosity what is the life of the leds in those units, cuz I also didn't want to use it to much, but I guess at 25 percent its not overly using it ??

I ended up getting a current orbit, now that I'm thinking about it damnt why didn't I just set it up? I tell ya what those lfs know how to sell you stuff, haa. Out of curiosity what is the life of the leds in those units, cuz I also didn't want to use it to much, but I guess at 25 percent its not overly using it ??

At 25% that thing will last for 7 years or so... maybe longer.

Thanks alot appreciate you taking the time to check out the thread...Nope no issues with the exposed exposed rock.

:ninja:

16397652177_46728749d1.jpg

Sick light. Love it bro. Can we get a tank shot.

This is such an amazing tank! If I had this tank I would be happy I gaurantee it! I have never been able to achieve this kind of success. Some kind of rubbish always happens. Have never been able to get past the "Added live rock and a few frags" stage.

• Like 1