Pod Your Reef

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

Thats an awesome idea nano....Ill have to give it a try. What species of starfish did you keep?

We're talking the '70's...I have no idea as to species other than it was 4" and 'knobby'...'C'hocolate Chip'?

• Like 3

We're talking the '70's...I have no idea as to species other than it was 4" and 'knobby'...'C'hocolate Chip'?

Sounds like a chocolate chip.

All these badass tanks I've seen around like this one have me chomping at the bit to get mine set up,

Thanks lp i cant wait to see what you do with that beauty!

:wub:

Thanks boo :D

I show people pictures of your tank when I try to get them excited about reefing.

Looks so beautiful.

Thanks so much I really appreciate it. :blush:

• Like 1

What kind of star is that?? I want one!

It was sold to me as a marbled sea star

Hype, looking great, but what else would I expect!? Is this the same tank you had the ribbon eel and fiddler crabs in? I've been gone for a while.

Hey pat!!Thanks alot bud... long time no talk hows the tank? Glad your back

Yes this is the tank that had fiddler crabs no eels though.

• Like 1

what a cool looking fish! i loving the setup man!

Thanks alot kirbaay I appreciate it. The bubble coral in your tank is insane! How long did it take to reach that size?

Thanks alot kirbaay I appreciate it. The bubble coral in your tank is insane! How long did it take to reach that size?

ya its pretty huge! I have had it for about 7 months now and its tripled in size easily maybe more haha. but it has doubled in size in the last few months since i transferred it to a bigger tank. it gets about the size of a soccer ball

ya its pretty huge! I have had it for about 7 months now and its tripled in size easily maybe more haha. but it has doubled in size in the last few months since i transferred it to a bigger tank. it gets about the size of a soccer ball

well thats awesome....are you target feeding it?

I'm looking forward to hearing more about what you think about the Jebao. I've been looking into getting one for a while since it's so cheap, but I had heard it was a pain to program and that it didn't automatically turn on after a power failure.

Hey teeny I tested this twice...The unit came back on automatically and maintained its dosing program :)

• Like 1
NirvanaandTool

Here he is bud....didnt realize they can change their colors a bit to match surroundings.

16115029980_749980563e_b.jpg

Oh ya, they will blend in real well. Red is really popping on him, keep up the good work. Man look at those spines. My favorite part of the redfin, those big spines on the males.

I need another.

Thanks! I ordered one too and just got mine set up. So far so good :)

Awesome! :)

Oh ya, they will blend in real well. Red is really popping on him, keep up the good work. Man look at those spines. My favorite part of the redfin, those big spines on the males.

I need another.

Thanks alot man. In the morning he hangs out on the sand and hes mostly white but once he goes back to the rocks he looks like he does in the pic. I love the spines too whenever im about to feed the tank they're at attention....so cool looking.

You do man...this seems to be the time of year when they're almost readily available.

LFS had the absolute cutest dwarf fuzzy on Saturday. Arce and I were staring at him forever.

Really please tell me you took a pic :o